FREE Ragin Blaze fajita seasoning mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
    I've placed several orders with you the last couple of years and every single time they have had a handwritten note in them. I really appreciate that. .

On top of that all the different mixes I've tried from you are great. I bought a few packs of chili mix last month specifically for my deer lease. The guys on there love it and we end up making a batch every week or two.

I greatly appreciate the support

I'm just trying to make a quality product and keep people happy

Comment

I bought some Cajun, breakfast and Italian sausage seasoning last year from Blake when we processed our meat and it was GREAT. I will be ordering again this year when its time to process. Have been using TexJoy for years and it blows them away with more flavor!

Comment

I'm fixing to order more chili mix. DANG that stuff is good!

Comment

....order placed

Comment

Good timing, I noticed last night I'm down to my last fajita seasoning.

Comment

I'm looking forward to get some liousiana flavor here in Iowa!

Comment

Ragin Blaze is the bomb!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Just placed an order. First timer. I'm sure I won't be dissapointed

Comment

About to place my first order. Heard many great things about your product. Do you have a chilli recipe?

Comment

My brother in law gave me about 2 pounds of assorted Ragin Blaze spices. Ragin Blaze sprinkled on sweet corn on the cob is outstanding! I have not tried the fajita mix but the shrimp boil and chili seasoning are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by BowTech2010 View Post
                        About to place my first order. Heard many great things about your product. Do you have a chilli recipe?
                        I include chili cooking directions/recipe with each order

Comment

I need to take stock of what I have.

I usually order 10 + at a time...

Comment

Just ordered

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                              I include chili cooking directions/recipe with each order
                              Great recipe Blake, make it with the extra kick suggestion and the wife loved it. Also made a small batch of boudin/rice dressing using your seasoning and a pig I shot last week and it was great. Keep up with the great seasoning, I will definitely be ordering again when I get low.

Comment

I think I'm the only TBH member that has hasn't tried it. Just ordered 2 chillis, and some seasoning. Can't wait to try it.

Comment

Working...
                                X