No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah think your right chew. Which one was Morgan? It can't be only Carroll or it wouldn't have not showed her. Who else has the group lost that didn't die?

Comment

Morgan was the black guy in season one (I think) that rick helped. He got him some guns and he holed up in his house with booby traps all around it. He had a son and wife. I think wife was a zombie that he couldn't bring himself to shoot. Not sure about his son.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Morgan was the black guy in season one (I think) that rick helped. He got him some guns and he holed up in his house with booby traps all around it. He had a son and wife. I think wife was a zombie that he couldn't bring himself to shoot. Not sure about his son.
        That is who I thought it was, but cannot recall him in any of the other episodes that I thought was mentioned...got me kinda confused.

Was that his only appearance or did he have other small cameos trying to catch up to them & I just missed it??

Comment

He showed up a few episodes ago. Had a black face mask on and was following the signs to Terminus. Then he saw where Rick had altered the signs saying "Don't go to Terminus".

Comment

It could be Morgan. We'll definitely see him again. They already showed him walking the train tracks this season, like Chew showed. Remember we also saw Morgan last season. His son died and he cracked. He got into a shoot out with Rick, and was living in that house with writing all over the walls.

Andrea committed suicide at the Governor's Happy Town. Remember that scene? Careful listeners noticed she shot herself with a revolver, yet the sound guys inserted the sound of an ejected casing falling to the floor.

I bet Darryl has Carol, and either Morgan, Beth, or both. I'm hoping they start next week's episode with a flash back to what happened when Darryl and carol chased down that car.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
              It could be Morgan. We'll definitely see him again. They already showed him walking the train tracks this season, like Chew showed. Remember we also saw Morgan last season. His son died and he cracked. He got into a shoot out with Rick, and was living in that house with writing all over the walls.

Andrea committed suicide at the Governor's Happy Town. Remember that scene? Careful listeners noticed she shot herself with a revolver, yet the sound guys inserted the sound of an ejected casing falling to the floor.

I bet Darryl has Carol, and either Morgan, Beth, or both. I'm hoping they start next week's episode with a flash back to what happened when Darryl and carol chased down that car.
              You know that is the way it will start.

Comment

I forgot Andre supposedly shot herself.

Just trying to figure what the surprise is going to be with Daryl coming out of the brush without Carol. He has a crazy look on his face too......

I can't see them introducing Morgan to the group this way, but I'm probably wrong as usual.

Comment

Andreas dead either way. She had a huge bite out of her shoulder/neck and had a fever when rick gave her that revolver to fix herself with.

I'm gonna guess and say that whoever Daryl has with him is either new to the show or someone who hasn't been there in a long time. Like Morales or Morgan. But Morgan ain't the type of dude to just follow anyone. He doesn't know Daryl. Daryl and Morales at least knew each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Possum Fat View Post
                    Andreas dead either way. She had a huge bite out of her shoulder/neck and had a fever when rick gave her that revolver to fix herself with.

I'm gonna guess and say that whoever Daryl has with him is either new to the show or someone who hasn't been there in a long time. Like Morales or Morgan. But Morgan ain't the type of dude to just follow anyone. He doesn't know Daryl. Daryl and Morales at least knew each other.
                    Good idea on morales. That's a good possibility. Cause I can't see Daryl bringing back someone new to the group, at least that they had never met before. I don't think it is Beth cause of the preview had hey in some sort of facilities.

Comment

I don't remember Morales. Who's that?

Comment

Man I think they have significantly stepped up the production value and the writing so far for this season compared to previous seasons. Look and first couple of seasons compared to now. Night and day.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                          I don't remember Morales. Who's that?
                          Mexican dude with the family from the first few episodes. When the group left the camp, him and his family went opposite way, saying they were going to Birmingham.

Comment

Originally posted by Possum Fat View Post
                            Mexican dude with the family from the first few episodes. When the group left the camp, him and his family went opposite way, saying they were going to Birmingham.

Wow. You just took me waaaay back. I forgot about that dude.

Comment

Almost time

Comment

Here we go

Comment

Working...
                                X