X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice job...I enjoyed the video!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oz_Ag View Post
      Yes, I would aim slightly under your X and probably did. No one said it was a perfect shot. In fact I was quite unhappy with it. Things happen when you're shooting big bucks and packed into a blind with 2 people and camera equipment. It's just one of those times where I got a little lucky.
      I know it.
      I shot twice this past season from an elevated stand and both shots got screwed up. First one I let the cam of the bow slap me on the knee and had a clean miss on a 30 yard doe, the second I waited for a perfect quartering away shot at 20 yards (a distance I was totally dialed in at ) and in the heat of the moment got a little lax on my form and spine'd him.

Comment

Great shot!

Comment

Nice, you drilled him!

Comment

Bad *** Buck and shot and vid. Well done my friend. Well done . ����

Comment

Great kill shot! Not to mention that's a great buck too!

Comment

Heck yeah nicely done

Comment

Awesome hunt all the way around! Not the first time I’ve came across one of your videos on YouTube, always good stuff! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Well done. Good video, good shot, good going! Don't know what you hit but Uni Goo Gus!

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
                      Looked like you shot him with a rifle the way he just folded. Congrats!!
                      That's for sure!

Comment

Great kill!

Comment

Working...
                        X