Chambers Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chambers Ranch

I have looked and searched and dug, etc. on trying to find a ranch for exotics, deer, turkey, and hogs that is actually affordable and has a good reputation. It seems that everyone has decided to line their pockets with hunt fee and then a trophy/kill fee. The only one I can find (that is affordable) that has not done this is Chambers Ranch. Does anyone have any input on Chambers Ranch or have any info on another place I can look at?

I don't know what affordable is for you, but I just returned from T4 Exotics and I am extremely satisfied with my choice. If you play, you gotta pay.

Comment

I completely understand that, but as for us that aren't overly wealthy, a place like Chambers is the kind of place that I am asking about.

Comment

Fort Clark Springs is about the cheapest your gonna find . I haven’t personally hunted the place but I know people that have.

Comment

Price has to be balanced with shot opportunities. Otherwise you can just hunt in your back yard. You could read all the day lease threads. Got to be something in there that tickles your fancy.

Comment

Are you looking for a trophy hunt or just does? The reason I structured my ranch on a daily fee/kill fee basis is because if I don't do my job and put you on game I only get a small daily fee. I just lowered my trophy fees on my Axis, Blackbucks and Aoudads and left my doe kill fees where I have had then for the last 2 months. I would be glad to discuss this with you if you are interested. Just shoot me a PM. If not, I hope you find what you are looking for.

Thanks Dean

Comment

Thanks y'all

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Pmd ya

Comment

Working...
                  X