Huaco Bowmen April Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huaco Bowmen April Shoot

April 16th Is our scheduled shoot for this month. Come out for some fun and fling some arrows. Registration starts at 8am thru 11:30am. Scorecards must be turned in by 3pm. If weather isn't permitting then we reschedule to Sunday. If you need more details please contact me via text 214-478-9207.

Thanks,

Cody

Going to try to get out early and burn through it before my kids birthday party!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

sweet hope to see you there.

Comment

If weather man is correct, I wont be going this weekend. I haven't been to this shoot in 3 years and really want to go this year at least once.

Comment

I keep looking at the radar myself and 6-7am is the highest percent chance and 8-12 is the lowest percent chance of rain. April always proves to be a rainy month to deal with and hard to plan. I think so far the predictions have proven slightly wrong. I hope the predictions are wrong till at least 3pm-4pm.. It can rain then.. We will still shoot and remember to bring plenty of bug spray.

Thanks,
          Cody.

Comment

If I come and register at 8 I can shoot right away correct? Have conflicts after 12 but I would love to get out there if I can!

Comment

I made it out and survived the mosquitoes. Was a fun shoot and shot a 292 Open class

Comment

Sad I couldn't make it. Had to many things going on this morning to get ready for KY kids birthday party. Next time!

Comment

Made it out today and had a great time. Hope I can make the next one. I scored 285 in hunnter and won the tennis ball trick shot. Thanks a lot for having a great shoot.

Comment

Just saw I placed 2nd. Congrats doeslayer on trick shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickslinger92 View Post
                      If I come and register at 8 I can shoot right away correct? Have conflicts after 12 but I would love to get out there if I can!
                      Yes stickslinger we do California start so once you come then you can shoot asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                        Sad I couldn't make it. Had to many things going on this morning to get ready for KY kids birthday party. Next time!

Flex you missed a good one. We had live targets to look for to aka Copperheads. Someone on the course got a "12" on that one. Hope to see you on the next May 21st.

Comment

Everyone the results will be posted on the Huaco thread that was started months ago. Its the one with all the pictures on it.

Thanks for everyone that came and see y'all next shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Funyon16 View Post
                            Flex you missed a good one. We had live targets to look for to aka Copperheads. Someone on the course got a "12" on that one. Hope to see you on the next May 21st.
                            Y'all always schedule them when I have other things! Work, kids birthday, May 21st going back to LA for the weekend!

Comment

Well What ever you do plan for the June 4th to show up on that one. This one will not be the one to miss.

Comment

Working...
                              X