LIVE call from Oregon refuge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
    What is the argument of these 4 from Nevada? The Fry guy is borderline schizophrenic if not fully so. At one point last night they were praying for legions of angles to save them. And before that he was citing the movies Braveheart and The Patriot as support for their cause. The only funny thing from last night was FBI guy Mark saying, ""Cold? Our vehicles are warm."
    I find some comfort knowing that you have issued a thorough psychoanalysis on them though, however, praying doesn't typically constitute a mental disorder, regardless of how much atheists want to get their panties in a knot over it.

we get it. you're not religious. some people are.

do you think anything would have been heard had these people just "worked it out in the courts"?

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
      I find some comfort knowing that you have issued a thorough psychoanalysis on them though, however, praying doesn't typically constitute a mental disorder, regardless of how much atheists want to get their panties in a knot over it.

we get it. you're not religious. some people are.

do you think anything would have been heard had these people just "worked it out in the courts"?
      Nowhere did I say that praying constitutes a mental disorder. Nowhere did I say I was an atheists. You don't speak for me. However, thinking that a group of angels will come down and remove the FBI from the front door, probably isn't the smartest move at this point.

Comment

wow, this will be a movie someday...

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
          I think that is the entire intent.

The more silly and stupid, the more likely a movie deal.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
            I hope not. That's all we need is for Hollywood to make a movie about nutjob conservatives. It would be an accurate depiction of these guys, but the movie would make it seem like they're just like all the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              I hope not. That's all we need is for Hollywood to make a movie about nutjob conservatives. It would be an accurate depiction of these guys, but the movie would make it seem like they're just like all the rest of us.
              a.k.a.

"Bitter Clingers"

Comment

David Fry is the last holdout.

so far he said he is suicidal
                he is making his stand
                and he has declared war on the federal govt.
                liberty of death...

dude needs a str8 jacket...

Comment

Fry would probably rather just die now than spend the rest of his days in prison.

Comment

he gave up... all have been peacefully arrested.

Comment

Working...
                    X