Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any "must see" attractions in St. Louis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear Ferguson is fun.

Have done the Arch and Budweiser tour.
    There is a racetrack there too if you like auto racing.

Comment

I had to see the Arch but I am a Ironworker / Bridge builder.
      Clydesdales are cool but I have been an outrider for them in many parades years ago so the best part was when I got to see them shood more to it than you might think. A lot to see and do hope you have time.

Comment

Yea Ferguson, land of the Idiots & Black Lives matter.. They teach LOOTING & how to attack Cops... Otherwise, they should have some great ideas on the net if you do a search for Sights to see in St. Louis..

Comment

I grew up in St. Louis. The zoo is great and the brewery tour is pretty dang interesting, even for kids. You absolutely must try St. Louis style pizza (thin crust with provel cheese) and toasted ravioli.

Comment

Anthonino's Taverna...toasted ravioli, thank me later.

Comment

Stars kicking the Blues azz would be nice to see

Comment

Go across the river to Mounds City and visit the Cahokia Mounds place. Be sure and watch their "show"---best production I've seen anywhere on native Americans. The white arrow points are breathtaking.

Comment

With kids, definitely go to the City Museum. It's a blast for adults too.

Also, if you want some really good Italian food, head over to The Hill neighborhood. It's an Italian neighborhood and has all kinds of restaurants and bakeries.

Comment

First thing that comes to mind when somebody says St. Louis is this
                    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

No idea on the area but good luck and have fun!

Comment

Kindly set fire to the baseball facility on your way out, and proceed over to the hockey facility to spread the mother of all stomach viruses.....kicking every st louis sports fan you see in the testicles (btw, they all have testicles).

I'm of even less use than usual on this, just wanted to say hi. Miss ya, Boo.

Comment

The McDonald's river boat is cool as a kid. Grant's Farm is another great kid place. Forest park is where thezoo is located. In forest park is a science center, very cool for kids. One of my great childhood memories was rolling down the grass levy near the arch with my brother. I was probably nine when we did the brewery tour,I loved it.

Comment

Omaha.........

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Kindly set fire to the baseball facility on your way out, and proceed over to the hockey facility to spread the mother of all stomach viruses.....kicking every st louis sports fan you see in the testicles (btw, they all have testicles).

I'm of even less use than usual on this, just wanted to say hi. Miss ya, Boo.

We are going to the Astros game there on June 14, but might also catch the Rangers there on the way out that following weekend if we have time. Matt Carpenter is providing our tickets as well as pre-game on field passes. I'll give him your best, Dale!

Thanks for all the suggestions, I will look into a few of them.

Comment

East St Louis, Ill. is where all the good stuff is.

Comment

Working...
                              X