Here We Go Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here We Go Again

Guess the Sheeple think there is going to be a shortage of Toilet Paper, the mass buying has started. Didn’t they bother to check there home supply? Bet most still have plenty from the last alert.

Originally posted by gatt40 View Post
    Guess the Sheeple think there is going to be a shortage of Toilet Paper, the mass buying has started. Didn’t they bother to check there home supply? Bet most still have plenty from the last alert.
    Here in harris county they used the emergency text system like nuclear radiation was falling from the sky. People are dumb.

Comment

Why?!?

Comment

Noticed that at Sams this morning. No tp and only a few paper towels.

Comment

HEB was well stocked this am after church.

Ole Hidalgo... sure loves to create fear. The hospital situation in Harris County was spun so far away from reality...

I just can’t believe how much fear exists. I guess I kind of can, but it’s still sad to see.

Comment

Oh my God how many dumps do people take? I had a pack from the very beginning of all this and still have some. You don't have to use a whole roll to wipe with every time you drop the kids off at the pool.

Comment

Dang idiots

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                Oh my God how many dumps do people take? I had a pack from the very beginning of all this and still have some. You don't have to use a whole roll to wipe with every time you drop the kids off at the pool.
                Depends on how much Szechuan beef I’ve had that week

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                  Have you ever raised any daughters. When they were here, when you got down to 3 rolls, somebody better be going to the store.

Comment

Can someone please let everyone know that we will probably run out of gasoline during this pandemic!
                    The poor people at charmin have to be wore out. The O&G industry is rested up, and setting on go!
                    Last edited by Trapper76; 06-28-2020, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapper76 View Post
                      Can someone please let everyone know that we will probably run out of gasoline during this pandemic!
                      The poor people at charmin have to be wore out. The O&G industry is rested up, and setting on go!
                      Brilliant!!

Comment

Hidalgo leads like everyone is a lemming. And the lemmings follow her. Screw the mask, screw stay at home, screw it all. My family has been doing what we wanted for a month now.

Too many people are afraid to research themselves. They instead rely on sound bites, no matter what side they are on. Fox is as bad as cnn.

Comment

Originally posted by gatt40 View Post
                          Its because people now have to dump their business at home and not at work on the company's time..........

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                            Its because people now have to dump their business at home and not at work on the company's time..........
                            It feels better somehow to know that you are getting paid to unload your business at work. Heck sometimes I think that's the only way I made it through the great TP shortage of 2020

Comment

Working...
                            X