Kite bird attack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kite bird attack.

I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Saw a Mississippi kite bird swoop down and smack a kid about 18 years old or so right in the head. The kid lost control of his bike and wrecked. He's down there trying to hit it with a stick at the moment. Oh my gosh that was hilarious.LOL

My sides hurt. Holy crap I can't stop laughin.

Comment

They will dang sure defend a nest if they think you are too close!

Comment

That would be an awesome video!

Comment

... video

Comment

I wish I had a video of that. I was driving and it happened so fast it took me a second to realize what I had just seen. That kid was mad as heck and I'm sure he saw me laughin when I drove by.

Comment

I could watch a kid fall off a bike all day long, idgaf...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Oh man if only I knew that was going to happen we'd all be watching it. I know it scared the crap out of him more than anything. Those things are fast!

Comment

Ive had a couple of narrow misses in my neighborhood! But mostly they wreak havoc on the locusts around me. Pretty cool birds!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

That’s a Texas size 10-4

Comment

I have been seeing a pair of birds glide/sail over our house for a couple of weeks now. I did not know what they were. After looking a pictures of Mississippi kites, I think that is what I am seeing.

This is in Plano.

Comment

Those things wreck havoc on the golf courses in Lubbock. Nothing better than watching grown men travel down a fairway with a golf club held over their head. It adds a new degree of difficulty to teeing off on a couple of holes.

Comment

That's greatness. Reminds of me of the time a lady from church called and said she needed help because birds were dive bombing her when she went outside. We pull up and she's in the yard with a plastic flower pot on her head swinging a broom at some blue jays. We could not stop laughing and she didn't see the humor in the situation, at all.

Comment

A little background on the kid that wrecked his bike. He got kicked out of high school for threatening to kill a person. So I don't think it'd bother him one bit to ride back over there with a shotgun and put an end to that swooping business.LOL.............Come to think of it I know he seen me laughin. Might not bother him to stop at my house on his way there.
                            Last edited by okrattler; 07-07-2020, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Man there is all kinds of fun stuff going on in the okie panhandle

Comment

Working...
                              X