No announcement yet.

Scared / embarrassed to see a doctor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Troy, go read Hopedale's "GS prayer "worriers"" Thread!!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      Typical Webster troy. Start a thread asking something then ghost.
      Exactly

Comment

if I had done some of the things u have done, I doubt I would be embarrassed about anything

Comment

anyone seen or heard from OP in a while?

Comment

Last time I was questioned going to the doc, I ended up with a finger up my ***. Can’t say it was worth it, but definitely put my mind at ease 😂

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
              Yep. A friend of mine works in an emergency room. He said he's heard every excuse of why things are in people's butts. He said it usually takes 3 or 4 stories before people fess up.
              Why would a doctor keep prying as to why anything was in there? I wouldn't want to know that, and I dang sure wouldn't keep pushing for another reason once 1 was given...

Comment

I am a doctor and live in a city that isn’t that big. In the past two years I have had an upper GI, gallbladder removed, colonoscopy and a neck fusion. I have had a couple catheters. Many of those involved in my procedures were friends or even patients of mine. You just have to get it done and realize those of us in medicine do this stuff every day. You won’t ever have something that shocks us!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                  I am a doctor and live in a city that isn’t that big. In the past two years I have had an upper GI, gallbladder removed, colonoscopy and a neck fusion. I have had a couple catheters. Many of those involved in my procedures were friends or even patients of mine. You just have to get it done and realize those of us in medicine do this stuff every day. You won’t ever have something that shocks us!
                  Kinda brings on a whole new meaning when ya have to tell your beer drinking, hanging out with buddy to "turn around and drop your britches! I guess as long as it doesn't happen in deer camp it's ok.....

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowHntr View Post
                    Why would a doctor keep prying as to why anything was in there? I wouldn't want to know that, and I dang sure wouldn't keep pushing for another reason once 1 was given...
                    That's a vaild question. Guy turned out to be a bit of a psychopath so maybe just morbid curiosity.

Comment

I get my medical from the V.A.

What's a doctor?...………………………….

Comment

Nope never been scared but I was embarrassed once when my MD was off and had a visiting doctor give me a physical. Turned out she was the most beautiful and well built woman that I had seen in recent memory and all that I could think while she was checking for a hernia was please please please do not rise to this occasion!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                          Nope never been scared but I was embarrassed once when my MD was off and had a visiting doctor give me a physical. Turned out she was the most beautiful and well built woman that I had seen in recent memory and all that I could think while she was checking for a hernia was please please please do not rise to this occasion!
                          Did it?

Comment

Well, I had a doctor I really liked. He was super cool. Met him while working as a detective, he had a serious employee theft by office manager. Went in one day to get some info, I was sicker than a dog with the flu, and he took me back to a room Gabe me a shot and some meds. I told him at the time he was not primary on insurance and he said no charge. Next day he was primary. Now, couple of years later went in for my yearly and this rather hot nurse was talking to me, taking BP and such. It never dawned on me until she broke out a glove and the KY that she was a doctor. She said Fred had retired and she was the new doctor. Not really cared per say, unless you think about a hot doctor giving the finger, for real, giving you the finger[emoji15]

From my Make Believe World

Comment

[QUOTE=Chew;14670999]On a serious note...my sister dealt with full body pain for almost a year. Everywhere she touched on her body resulted in excruciating pain. She would scratch an ear....pain. touch her scalp...pain. touch her hand. Feet. Chest....horrible pain. My mom and I literally kidnapped her and took her to the Dr. To see what was causing the pain.

She had a broken finger.

No one ever accused my sister of having a triple digit IQ![/QUOTE

****N!! I forgot that one, it's old, but good.

Comment

Go

Comment

Working...
                                X