Mount Rushmore statues to be torn down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    I would have said the same about the boys in Texas, but statues are falling. We all sat on our hands while a Texas Ranger statue was removed in Dallas.

I’m sure Sam Houston in Huntsville is on the menu.
    Or had them stuck into our pockets. Its looking like they now also have preferred protesting rights.

How long before the history erasers attempt to take these down? Washington and Jefferson were slave owners after all. I think once all the confederate statues are removed this will be their ultimate trophy. The people destroying our Country’s history right now will not stop IMO. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All four of their families owned slaves.

Y’all keep telling yourself these things can’t happen. There are terrorist in control of part of a city right now and no one cares. Statues are being torn down daily. No one is stopping it.
    Its an election year with elections just a little over 4 months away. Besides the elected officials in Seattle are part of the protesters, So its really under Democratic control.

The Democratic Party is far more left and radical than they were in 2009
    Protesters in Seattle are saying the have taken over the Democratic Party.

Comment

Tucker Carlson framed the current situation pretty well a couple of nights ago. The issue is between civilization and anarchy. The republican party is the closest thing to civilization, and those wishing to hold on to civilization had BETTER stand up for it. Those seeking anarchy will not be appeased by concessions here and there. Their goal is to overthrow civil society.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
        Tucker Carlson framed the current situation pretty well a couple of nights ago. The issue is between civilization and anarchy. The republican party is the closest thing to civilization, and those wishing to hold on to civilization had BETTER stand up for it. Those seeking anarchy will not be appeased by concessions here and there. Their goal is to overthrow civil society.
        Hard to argue against this ^^^^.

Comment

Remember when y’all said Obamacare would never pass because it was unconstitutional?

How did that work out for ya?
          Yup

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
            Man there’s some doom and gloom here. I felt the same way about a decade ago, wondering how republicans could ever win the White House or have the majority in the house or senate again. The along came Trump who was saying what many were thinking but too scared to say out loud and no other politician would dare to voice the same opinions. Many are still terrified and refuse to learn from him and take his lead. Don’t get me wrong, I too and highly concerned about the direction of this country and the happenings that are being allowed in our streets today. My hope at this time is the left keeps going so far left that any sane person could not vote for any person perpetuating the actions we view today.

In times like this I always think back to a time before me. 2 decades after a generation returned home from war what they must have thought watching hippies across the country partaking in drugs, free love and dodging the draft. It had to have appeared to them that the this countries time was limited with what our youth had become.

I’ll keep showing up trying to vote out rino’s in primaries and voting republican during elections.
            Doom and gloom? Direction of Country? Concerned...
            The doom and gloom is already here. As far as direction where we're going...we're already there also. Should be more than concerned.

IMO people have become WAY to relaxed. Their excuse is always the same.. We've been here before and people will rise up and things will get good again, it's a cycle... BS - This times different If things don't turn with Trump being re-elected it's over.

Look at pretty much every other Country that's gone to crap. We've been following their lead to a T. None of them turn for the better. Liberals slowly take over, they implement crap policies and they snowball into chaos. Every time.

I'd like to say a massive war killing a billion people or so would set us straight but I'd be afraid the only people that died would be people like us and we'd come out worse than before.

Mark my words. Massive inflation is coming soon. No way they can give out so much free money without inflation. Ask around. My nephews can get almost $20k for not working the past few months (and their friends supposedly). They will blow that money so fast it will be stupid. Multiple that by millions upon millions..

Then liberals win for sure as 10's of millions more will be hooked on handouts.

Comment

Yall have to realize those who stand on morals, the constitution, Christianity, etc are the bad guys now with the way the world is heading. We know we are right but the world does not see it this way but God does and thats what matters. The bible lines everything that is happening out and this is just the beginning in my opinion.

If you dont believe our country is done for then you are lying to yourself. There are too many people on sitting on the fence of "not hurt peoples feelings" for us to recover. Over the last few months we have seen politicians and the law side with the looters/ violent people to where theres not anything we can do. We cant go kick butt or defend anything without being prosecutted but the opposite side have free rein.

Comment

My ancestors were indentured servants which actually had it worse than most slaves. So, I don't owe anybody chit but a middle finger salute if they expect an apology for me being white and living in the south. That being said, you won't see me going around talking about others having more privilege than me, or kicking in store windows and looting or beating up someone different than me just because I can. Nope, instead I will work hard for the things that are important to me.

For Mount Rushmore, it won't go anywhere because it would actually require hard labor to remove and these losers/criminals destroying these great statues of history are too weak and stupid to pull it off. Instead of destroying it, I'd rather see some right-wing fellas add Trump to the mountain. That would look good and end out his 2nd Presidency in a good fashion. Just in time to start 8 years of Pence.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex21 View Post
                  Yall have to realize those who stand on morals, the constitution, Christianity, etc are the bad guys now with the way the world is heading. We know we are right but the world does not see it this way but God does and thats what matters. The bible lines everything that is happening out and this is just the beginning in my opinion.

If you dont believe our country is done for then you are lying to yourself. There are too many people on sitting on the fence of "not hurt peoples feelings" for us to recover. Over the last few months we have seen politicians and the law side with the looters/ violent people to where theres not anything we can do. We cant go kick butt or defend anything without being prosecutted but the opposite side have free rein.
                  This is a spot on assessment of the current situation if there ever was one....

When what once was considered to be totally unexceptable becomes the excepted norm we are done and we are closer now than ever to that. This country has been heading in this direction for many years. It started years before Obama but we sat on our hands for 8 years and watched that piece of garbage totally transform this country, with his left agenda and his "fundamental change", with little to no resistance.. AND he is still "community organizing" today with the full intent to do even more damage to the moral fiber of the country.. AND he still he gets away with it.. Our "conservative"' leaders are a bunch of spineless, corrupt, talking heads... They are all talk.. It is sickening.. Im surprised that so many are surprised that we are where we are today, although it will get much worse without a doubt.

This is a battle of good vs evil.. It has nothing to do with politics.. Make no mistake about it.. It is much deeper than politics.. But evil doesn't win in the end.
                  Last edited by PondPopper; 06-24-2020, 04:18 PM.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AMEN and AMEN again!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

When what once was considered to be totally unexceptable becomes the excepted norm we are done and we are closer now than ever to that. This country has been heading in this direction for many years. It started years before Obama but we sat on our hands for 8 years and watched that piece of garbage totally transform this country, with his left agenda and his "fundamental change", with little to no resistance.. AND he is still "community organizing" today with the full intent to do even more damage to the moral fiber of the country.. AND he still he gets away with it.. Our "conservative"' leaders are a bunch of spineless, corrupt, talking heads... They are all talk.. It is sickening.. Im surprised that so many are surprised that we are where we are today, although it will get much worse without a doubt.

This is a battle of good vs evil.. It has nothing to do with politics.. Make no mistake about it.. It is much deeper than politics.. But evil doesn't win in the end.
                      Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AMEN and AMEN again!!!!!
                      I’ll have to agree with this assessment, but likely The USA won’t survive; at least not the USA we knew.

Comment

100%!! We know the ending. Amen!

Comment

When what once was considered to be totally unexceptable becomes the excepted norm we are done and we are closer now than ever to that. This country has been heading in this direction for many years. It started years before Obama but we sat on our hands for 8 years and watched that piece of garbage totally transform this country, with his left agenda and his "fundamental change", with little to no resistance.. AND he is still "community organizing" today with the full intent to do even more damage to the moral fiber of the country.. AND he still he gets away with it.. Our "conservative"' leaders are a bunch of spineless, corrupt, talking heads... They are all talk.. It is sickening.. Im surprised that so many are surprised that we are where we are today, although it will get much worse without a doubt. The

Simple question. Are you and others ready to bear arms and end this BS. ?

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post

This is the question everyone needs to be pondering. Leaving your family to do what a lot of men had to do 80 years ago in another war, the last great generation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That's what it boils down to. This problem ain't gonna fix itself that's for sure. The police can't do anything about it. Terrorist are taking over the country and everyone is letting it happen. If this country changes for the worse it's nobodies fault but ours.

I wouldn't even call what would happen a "war" either. I think if they encountered resistance of any kind they'd back down quickly. Typical terrorist cowards is what they are. Look at the instances where they have. The guy that ran up and snatched stolen police rifles out of people's hands for example.....They can't handle people pushing back. I think we need to start killin them but that's just my opinion. Everyone likes to tip toe around it. Not me.

They need to be shot but nobodies doing any shooting. There's no riots where I'm at or I guarantee you the ball would already be rolling. Law enforcement and even the government have failed to stop this nonsense. Times up.
                              Last edited by okrattler; 06-24-2020, 09:33 PM.

Comment

When the times right I'll be the first in line.. We are not there yet but it's coming.
                                Right now it's just of bunch of idiot anarchist tearing up democratic controlled states because they are being allowed to do so..

Comment

Working...
                                X