Christians, be prepared.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    I don't think it will take hold but hope it does...it's time the boiling point is reached & sadly this may be what it takes.

I called it in another thread & They defaced a WWII memorial in NC, so the gauntlet has been thrown IMO. The anarchists are going to push the limits & time to clean house...yet the house is divided.

It’s time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bet I can guess what color they think Satan is.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
        It’s time.

Unfortunately I think you are right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It’s time.

Not quite but we are getting there..

Comment

[quote=OldRiverRat;14937562]Unfortunately I think you are right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/

It’s time we whip these twerps *** and send them back to their parents basement.

I hate what BLM is because it could have been so much more.

Because this 3 year old killed in Chicago does not fit their narrative they would rather burn down the local Auto Zone for a felon.

Last edited by Black Ice; 06-22-2020, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Shaun King a white boy that shouldn’t be so angry.

Oh, you mean Talcum X

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                I mean he’s not wrong of the Anglo depiction of Jesus. But his premise is overall wrong. And this should it happen will likely be the friction that causes the spark that sets the world on fire.
                I don't gaf if he's right or wrong... HE or THEY don't get to determine what anyone else gets to believe or what gets taken down.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                  Anarchists are invading the BLM movement to be able to use them to push their agendas because nobody wants to push back and be called racist.
                  BLM is MARXIST to it's core, they don't need any infiltration or persuasion.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                    Localizing Jesus’ appearance has always been very common in iconography. Going back hundreds of years artists all over the world have painted Jesus to look like the locals, which is fine because no one knows what he looked like and it makes him more relatable. He most likely looked middle eastern but there are thousands of paintings/sculptures of Him looking Latino, Eastern European or even Asian. My guess is they only have a problem with those that look Caucasian.

Yup

Comment

If they do show up at yalls church pleased dont be a litterbug and pick up your brass...

Comment

I would encourage yall with social media to follow him. At the very least it is interesting to see the view points.

And some times its encouraging when his own followers disagree with him.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                          I would encourage yall with social media to follow him. At the very least it is interesting to see the view points.

And some times its encouraging when his own followers disagree with him.
                          i would not give him the pleasure of having one more "follower" even if i had twitter or facebook or where ever. the comments posted are not positive either, they just know he is venturing off the most expedient path to accomplish the BLM goals.

Comment

Tucker’s monologue this evening was downright frightening.

Feds are in the pockets of the protestors. Bubba Wallace has a fake moment and 15 FBI agents show up immediately yet Rioters are destroying federal property nightly in live tv and nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                              Tucker’s monologue this evening was downright frightening.

Feds are in the pockets of the protestors. Bubba Wallace has a fake moment and 15 FBI agents show up immediately yet Rioters are destroying federal property nightly in live tv and nothing!

I saw that piece, really unbelievable what is taking place. My wife keeps saying God is in control, while this is true he doesn’t expect us to sit idle while our country goes to pot!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                                I saw that piece, really unbelievable what is taking place. My wife keeps saying God is in control, while this is true he doesn’t expect us to sit idle while our country goes to pot!!!!!!
                                Yup. Really starting to think he’s trying to galvanize people into cleaning house.

Comment

Working...
                                X