Who wants to win a new Elite bow????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bignick612 View Post
    Reached out to Cale for a quote and it was the best quote I have had. I decided to use him for my auto and renters insurance. He is a great guy to deal with and made everything very easy.
    Thank you!!! Glad I could help you out.

I helped out two more today. We have a little more than a week left to get entered. Let me know if you would like me to look at your needs.

Comment

Thought I would ask on this post so others can see the answer. My guess is that most people need this, but not something we want to think or ask about.

Thinking about a life insurance policy for my kid (age 7). My goal would be to have him covered while he is living under my roof, just enough to cover a service. Thinking $15k. Should I be looking at whole life and let him decide if he wants to keep paying on it when he gets out on his own, or should I be looking at term life somewhere in the 15 year range?

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
        Thought I would ask on this post so others can see the answer. My guess is that most people need this, but not something we want to think or ask about.

Thinking about a life insurance policy for my kid (age 7). My goal would be to have him covered while he is living under my roof, just enough to cover a service. Thinking $15k. Should I be looking at whole life and let him decide if he wants to keep paying on it when he gets out on his own, or should I be looking at term life somewhere in the 15 year range?
        Sorry I just saw this. I would for sure do a whole life policy. A policy for a child does a few things. One it guarantees insurability. You cannot predict the thinks that’s could come up and make a person not eligible for life insurance. Also a whole life policy that starts at that age is a very good investment from a financial stand point.

Let me know if you would like to get you a quote or if you have more questions

Comment

we will doing the drawing Monday July 6th. Last week to get entered. I had a few people reach out for a quote but we have not been able to make contact so let us know if you want to get entered.

Some one on TBH will be getting a free complete bow setup Monday!!!

Comment

Just submitted via your website. Need a quote for 2 car, 1 rv, and home. Tried to include as much info as I could for you on the contact form to run with.

Comment

Who won? I mean i won with the great service you gave me, but what about the bow?

Comment

Oh yeah. I forgot about this contest. Crossing fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                  Who won? I mean i won with the great service you gave me, but what about the bow?
                  Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                  Oh yeah. I forgot about this contest. Crossing fingers.
                  We are drawing soon. Getting the names ready now. I will announce this evening for sure! Good luck everyone

Comment

The winner is MIHunter!!! He has been notified and we will get everything shipped out to him.

Thank you everyone that gave me the opportunity to look at your insurance needs. I will run another one of these for something else in a month or two.

Comment

Thanks BeetleGuy! Now I’m back in the wheelbow game!

Comment

Congrats MIHunter. Nice win.

Comment

Working...
                        X