What happens next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens next?

Trump warns ‘anarchists’ not to disrupt Tulsa event.

Do the feds move on them this time or do the anarchists tuck tail and run.

I bet it just ends up being more of the same. I’d also bet there’s a bunch of uneasy administrators waiting to see how things unfold.
    Last edited by Hills of Texas; 06-19-2020, 11:25 AM.

Comment

It’s crazy how the news outlets are talking about all the security and what could happen, all the concern about wearing or not wearing masks etc

Meanwhile flip to the next channel and you see protesters all across the country marching
      Some with masks some not , no social distancing etc

The hypocrisy has no bounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Tulsa Officer “Sticks” Larkin is still ****** about losing his TV show gig, he single handedly chokes out the entire ANTIFA mob, one by one!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          Tulsa Officer “Sticks” Larkin is still ****** about losing his TV show gig, he single handedly chokes out the entire ANTIFA mob, one by one!
          More info please...i am ignorant to what you are speaking of.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            Never mind I looked him up.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Trump won't do anything to stop them because he can't and they know it..

He hasn't yet and look at all of the death and destruction they have caused.. Why start now.

Comment

Don't think you'll see a Seattle or Minnesota here. For starters, the gov. declared a curfew last night and I understand they cleared the streets (assuming any pre-staged pallets of rocks and bricks and flammables were there, they are gone) Cars were towed for a two block area. The curfew has been lifted now. I understand a fence was put up around a two block area and an outer fence around that. I expect a huge law enforcement presence and little "protest" activity beyond some shouted insults. we will see......

Comment

I can tell you what should happen and what will happen if this continues. You're gonna start seeing dead looters in Oklahoma because people ain't gonna just sit there and let it happen. You don't see protest or riots outside the city for a reason. It's not safe to do that out here where I'm at especially. People will shoot them and go on about their business. We don't use rubber bullets out here.....

My best suggesting for people dealing with looters where they're at is.....shoot them. Once the shooting starts the looting will stop.
                  Last edited by okrattler; 06-20-2020, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                    I can tell you what should happen and what will happen if this continues. You're gonna start seeing dead looters in Oklahoma because people ain't gonna just sit there and let it happen. You don't see protest or riots outside the city for a reason. It's not safe to do that out here where I'm at especially. People will shoot them and go on about their business. We don't use rubber bullets out here.....

My best suggesting for people dealing with looters where they're at is.....shoot them. Once the shooting starts the looting will stop.
                    Amen

Trump pretty much tweeted that last sentence but then had to go back due to political correctness. He was right. These people just need to start getting shot at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                      Amen

Trump pretty much tweeted that last sentence but then had to go back due to political correctness. He was right. These people just need to start getting shot at this point.
                      There are a lot of people in this country that need to be shot. And I firmly believe that the citizens of this country that do not want to see this happening and are willing to take a stand are going to be the only people that stop this from progressing. And I'll be one of those people when that time comes. I'm just waiting for someone to blow the whistle or ring the bell.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                        There are a lot of people in this country that need to be shot. And I firmly believe that the citizens of this country that do not want to see this happening and are willing to take a stand are going to be the only people that stop this from progressing. And I'll be one of those people when that time comes. I'm just waiting for someone to blow the whistle or ring the bell.

On board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep your powder dry boys. It could happen any day.

Comment

Working...
                          X