Who wants to win a new Elite bow????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wants to win a new Elite bow????

As some of you have seen I am now a site sponsor. I own an independent insurance agency that has access to over 300 carriers. There really is not a risk I cannot write. We have carriers for home, auto, atv, boat, commercial, classic car, farm, life and health just to name some.

Now to the good stuff. I am going to give away a fully rigged 2020 Elite Ember bow, 1 dozen arrows and a pack of slick tricks!!! The bow will be coming from On Target Archery in Canton. I will ship the bow to you if the winner does not live in DFW. If you do live in DFW you will be able to get it from the shop and have it fully tuned and fit to you.

All you have to do to enter is allow me or one of my agents to quote your insurance needs. I have quoted a few of you already and rest assured you are already entered. No purchase necessary. Worst that will come out of this is we can swap hunting story and I can review your coverages to make sure you are properly covered.

You can reach out to me several ways:

Click this link and fill out form. Put TBH in the notes

Contact Cale Staton at Rollo Insurance Group is simple via our easy to use website. Contact us anytime, day or night. Rollo Insurance specializes in offering the best home and auto insurance coverage at the best rates to meet any situation in College Station, Bryan, Ennis, and Huntsville, TX.

Call my office 972-564-8485

Email: Cale.staton@rolloinsurance.com

Rumor is Nathan Brooks set this bow up to test it for the 1st time and shot a 300 on a Vegas face. This may be a short axle hunting bow but it can flat out shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool deal

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

I’ll hit you up soon [emoji106]

Comment

I just sent in a request. Would like to get prices for a new/cheaper life insurance policy.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
            I’ll hit you up soon [emoji106]

Thank you

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
            I just sent in a request. Would like to get prices for a new/cheaper life insurance policy.
            Thank you!! I received the email!! I’ll give you a call tomorrow.

Comment

Request Sent. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Comment

Sent you a message, hopefully we can link up next week!

Comment

Message sent.

Comment

I'll take it

Comment

Great gesture sir!

Comment

Email sent

Comment

e-mail sent! I need some insurance anyway!

Comment

I have a question. I sent an email but figured I would post it here for a bump and also for others advice.

I live on 1 ac with 3 very old live oaks. The one large one in the front is estimated over 300yrs old. Is there anyway to insure them or protect myself from the loss of property value if I was to lose them in a natural disaster?? Hurricane or tornado

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                              I have a question. I sent an email but figured I would post it here for a bump and also for others advice.

I live on 1 ac with 3 very old live oaks. The one large one in the front is estimated over 300yrs old. Is there anyway to insure them or protect myself from the loss of property value if I was to lose them in a natural disaster?? Hurricane or tornado

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              I am researching this right now. I will be in contact with you once I hear back from the carrier I reached out to. I did receive your email and will respond back there.

Thank you to everyone that has emailed me. We have many emails that came through last night and today. Either myself (Cale) or my other agent Eric will be in touch with everyone today either by email or calling. TBH is awesome!!

Comment

Working...
                              X