A New Sponsor for the Green Screen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cale Staton (BeetleGuy) is going to be your contact for any of your insurance needs. His company Archer Insurance can help you in all areas. Give Cale a call/pm if you are looking for insurance.

Thank you Cale for sponsoring the Green Screen!!!

Thanks for the sponsorship on the site.

Comment

Cale is ok I guess-his daughter is lights out with a bow

Comment

Cale is a good guy. Good to see he's a sponsor.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

I want to introduce myself to anyone that does not know me. I have been an active member on here since 2011 and have met and made friends with many on here. Most of the post you see me post are about my kids hunting or competing in archery. We travel all over the US competing in 3D, field, and indoor tournaments.

I guess you can understand why my agency name is Archer Insurance Agency.

I am an independent agent and have access to 300 carriers for anything from Auto, home, farm, atv, RV, boat, commercial, and life just to name a few. It would be difficult to find a risk I cannot write. My goal when working with you is to customize a policy that works best for you and your specific situation. With access to so many carriers I am able to save you money and increase your coverage in most cases.

The parent company I work under is called Rollo Insurance. They are a family owned insurance agency based in College Station. Jason the owner opened the company 20 years ago but he grew up in a house where his father worked his entire career with Farm Bureau so the business was not new to Jason when he started up.

If you click on my banner or the link on the sponsor list it will take you to my landing page on the Rollo Insurance website. If you fill out the contact form it comes directly to me. You can also Call my office at 972-564-8485, email me at cale.staton@rolloinsurance.com, or PM me.

Let me know if you have any questions and if you would give me a chance to look at your insurance needs. At the very least I can review your coverage and make any recommendations of any changes you may need. I look forward to working with you.

Last edited by The Insurance Guy; 05-20-2020, 06:43 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Digging the logo

Comment

Right on Cale!

Comment

I have a few people reach out to me on here already. With all this rain this weekend I will be working so if you want me to shop your insurance around for you let me know by friday and I will have you a quote on Tuesday. I don't need as much info as you may think.

My office number is 972-564-8485
                  email cale.staton@rolloinsurance.com

PM works also

Comment

Thanks for the sponsorship!

Comment

Just bought a bow from Cale. If he runs his professional business like he runs his personal business, you'd be well served to work with Cale on your insurance needs. Good luck, Cale...and thanks again.

Comment

Cale is good people for sure.

Hey brother, I’ll be getting with you soon to look over all my policies. It’s time I shopped them around!

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
                          Just bought a bow from Cale. If he runs his professional business like he runs his personal business, you'd be well served to work with Cale on your insurance needs. Good luck, Cale...and thanks again.
                          Thank you I can’t wait to see what your son kills with that bow this season!!

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                          Cale is good people for sure.

Hey brother, I’ll be getting with you soon to look over all my policies. It’s time I shopped them around!

Thank you! I’ll get you taken care of when we get time to talk

Comment

Working...
                          X