No announcement yet.

Best ATV insurance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use Progressive on my 2018 Teryx, for full coverage plus $3,000 additional coverage for accessories. I pay $38/month, $456 per year. I know a few ppl who have actually had to use it and did so with relative ease.

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
      Just got off the phone with my Allstate agent. $271 a year full coverage on a XT HD 10 single seat. She also told me she quoted the exact same bike last week for a 22 year old and it came back over 2k a year.. crazy!
      1100$ a year for my Can-am Defender Max after looking up a quote.

I guess I am just surprised that a lease ATV is costing almost as much as my dang auto insurance..... Makes no sense to me but I am new to the game so.

Comment

Progressive. 2019 Mule Pro Fx $240/year

Comment

I pay around 70 a month on my highlifter edition ranger and 3k accessorie coverage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Progressive $260/year. 2017 900xp crew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
              I wouldn’t do business with them. Their commercials are too annoying.
              Amen to that.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

I guess I am just surprised that a lease ATV is costing almost as much as my dang auto insurance..... Makes no sense to me but I am new to the game so.
                Seems high, call them and see if it’s just the computer giving you a bad number.

Comment

I need to get a quote on mine and cancel state farm

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

Cost as much as some cars. Way more risk for carrier. Theft for atv’s is common. Driven off road most of the time. You wreck an Atv more likely to be injured. Many reasons the cost is where it is.

Also you can not compare your quote to someone else. Everyone has different credit score, different amount of claims, tickets, and your address has effect on rating.

Many variables to the premium. If you need a quote shopped around let me know

Comment

I pay 65 a month on my 2020 defender xmr

Comment

Our ranger is progressive through USAA. Its about 350/year. I think the first time i was quoted something outrageous and told them it was for driving around the deer lease/ranch and not on roads then the quote dropped substantially without liability. Went through the same thing with the RV insurance for them. If you call it an RV, the insurance quote is ungodly compared to calling it a travel trailer.

Comment

I just paid my annual premium this morning to Progressive. $133.00 per year on a 2017 4010 Trans Mule.

Comment

Insured both my RV and my 2019 Mule pro MX with accessories for $600/year for the mule and I think $800 or so a year for the RV. I also have both vehicles insured through them and full coverage, low deductible on everything, uninsured motorist and GAP included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I used Progressive for my Mule when I had it. It was pretty cheap and easy to sign up, all online and very quick.

Comment

My Honda Pioneer was $104 a year. I know that because I just got the statement in the mail a day prior to selling it. I need to call my agent on my new Defender and get a quite. He said it would go up a few dollars a yr when we discussed prior to me purchasing.
                                He is through Farmers

Comment

Working...
                                X