No announcement yet.

SA City Council and Mayor Nirenberg Embarrassing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its only a resolution, not a law. Just means they think you are a bad person for saying things they dont like.

Comment

The more Trumpkin labels it as the Wuhan flu or Chinese flu, the more prevalent hate crimes and racist comments against Chinese will rise.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
        The more Trumpkin labels it as the Wuhan flu or Chinese flu, the more prevalent hate crimes and racist comments against Chinese will rise.

It IS the Wuhan Flu and the Chinese flu because it originated in Wuhan China.

I’ll hold my breath waiting for them to do the same for the Spanish Flu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds to me like your freedom of speech is being taken away, but I don’t know how they get away with that, but then again it’s the liberal way. If you break their rights they scream loud, but if they break yours they are in the right political BS!

Comment

So he thinks wuhan flu is bad words? Could cause problems for Chinese folks but calling people Trumpkins is okay.

Comment

What rock have you been under the last month? Trump has not referred to it in either of those terms in a while now. The post said nothing about Trump, it was directed to the so called leaders of SA and Bexar county. Your post does not surprise me after looking at your avatar and where you reside.

Comment

It came from Wuhan China ! So you don't want to hear the truth but we're supposed to listen to your Trump insults.

Comment

21 post and no link to anyone actually jailed or fined for saying it?

Comment

Could you source, this ignorance...……
                    or should we, just take your word for it.. ??

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      21 post and no link to anyone actually jailed or fined for saying it?
                      Read my post. A resolution essentially means nothing. Just polititions listening to themselves talk.
                      Last edited by Walker; 05-09-2020, 09:05 AM.

Comment

No difference when the Demo-Rats label Conservative people racist names. Demo-Rats physically attack Conservatives daily. These events would also be hate crimes. Society today is at a loss overall. No common sense.

Comment

Sadly, Texas is going more and more towards blue. Makes me sick.

Comment

Pure stupidity

I love all the hate crimes against the poor minorities committed by those mean conservatives. Seems like that narrative is in the news a lot the last 15 years.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              Pure stupidity

I love all the hate crimes against the poor minorities committed by those mean conservatives. Seems like that narrative is in the news a lot the last 15 years.
                              Yup. Anything not politically correct is automatically a hate crime. Don't worry about the truth, the libs will tell what that is later.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                                Its only a resolution, not a law. Just means they think you are a bad person for saying things they dont like.
                                I see. Thanks for clarifying this Walker.

See. No reason to add or make things up with that bunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X