Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
          lol, you wish it was a mullet
          Naaaaa! I'm good with my slick top!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
            Mullet fail!!
            For tha win!!!!

Comment

lets talk about the armed criminals holding federal property instead of what you all view my haircut as.

there are courts and laws to handle such matters...

Comment

lets talk about the armed criminals holding federal property instead of what you all view my haircut as.

LOL!!! Right on

Comment

This is more about double Jeopardy from what I can tell.

Comment

Dang. Just read the additional links. Definitely more info now. I can see why they are ****** off. What reasons does the BLM have for wanting to take over all the ranchers private land? Does more land in the ownership of private citizens affect them in anyway? Not sure how that works. Also obviously not a lawyer, but this does constitute as double jeopardy, correct?

Comment

I'm duck hunting in a National Wildlife Refuge this weekend. Imagine all those white males in pickups with guns! And labs!

Comment

Doesn't double jeopardy only pertain to murder charges?

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                          Doesn't double jeopardy only pertain to murder charges?
                          No. It's any criminal charge, but jeopardy only attaches after certain points in a trial. I can't remember off the top of my head the rules.

Comment

“Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can.” Samuel Adams

The Feds should not be in the business of owning property and should never be able to take private property from US citizens for ANY reason.

Comment

you post mullet-worthy memes, you get what you ask for.....

call me a redneck all you want. The fact is that the BLM and the federal government have gone far beyond what the founders envisioned when this country was started.

States are sovereign and so is the property within them.

These BLM land-grabbers think that the law doesn't even apply to them.

I'm not joining in, but I'm proud of someone for finally standing up to these thugs.

You trust your government, you're a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                                Just think what you would be saying about all these "from my cold dead hand" types on these forums after the media reports their slanted views.

On the gun forums you read they ain't takin my guns all the time. Each little isolated pocket will be treated just the same as this.

These may or may not be lunies, but look how quick people are to jump to that conclusion.
                                I didnt jump into the conclusion - I researched the names and groups involved and decided they were crazy, self serving crazies.

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                The Hammonds (folks in Oregon) want nothing to do with the Bundy Militia group.........for some reason Bundy is pushing for a fight that he thinks will bring people to his cause..........................NOT!
                                People seem to be missing this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X