Could use some good Aggie vibes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could use some good Aggie vibes

My son submitted his application to A&M at midnight last night. He could use some positive Aggie energy sent his way.

Whoop!! Way to go!

Comment

Farmers Fight!

Class of '95 here, daughter is class of '20. some of my best memories were on that campus and northgate-- loved it. he will make lifelong friends and get a great education.

Comment

Gig Em

Comment

Is he from Texas or America? If so Im pretty sure they don’t accept applications from those two groups anymore [emoji23][emoji23]

Kidding! Good luck to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Only college I applied for, was the greatest choice I ever made. Two years out and still stings a little knowing my time as a student there is over, best of luck to him! Gig 'Em!

Comment

Whoop! Another wise young person in our midst! I wish him well. Tell him to join the Corps. Fifty-one years later, my buddies and I still get together every year and I talk with at least one of them more than once a week. Friends for life for sure, as Barney1971 said.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I think he has a strong application between grades, test scores, extra curriculars, and service work. But I'm hearing it's more difficult each year for a kid to go right in from HS instead of Blinn.

Comment

Goodluck to him, '19 and the only college I applied for. 1st gen aggie and wouldn't trade the experience for the world. He'll love it, gig'em

Comment

Gig em and wish him luck!

Comment

Whoop. Masters '18.

Best of luck to him from a 1st gen college grad and Aggie.

Comment

On September 3rd, one of my best friends from our days at A&M and I will start our 43rd year of going to football games together. The older I get the more special A&M is to me. The campus may change, some traditions may fade, but Aggie friends are forever.

Comment

Good Luck to him! Class of '13 here.

Comment

Good luck from a "2-percenter" One of the few from the class of 13 who got a good edumacation without drinking the koolaid

Comment

Good luck! My daughter is submitting her transfer application today from Southwestern University. We're in the same boat with our fingers crossed!

Comment

Working...
                              X