Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdg13 View Post
    Still better than taco bell
    You are crazy! They are good, but not that good!

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
      Don't get me wrong, I'll eat the cat food in a tortilla you get at the bell! At least with JIB there's a 50/50 chance the e.coli has been fried out

Comment

only food to be immune to inflation...be 2 for $.99 for 40 years

Comment

You gotta have a large order of fries to go with the tacos. They just compliment each other. Now I'm craving them.

Comment

Ok. We got two votes for dog meat. One vote for horse meat. One vote for beautiful mashed up beans with cheese. Where y’all taking this?

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
              Ok. We got two votes for dog meat. One vote for horse meat. One vote for beautiful mashed up beans with cheese. Where y’all taking this?
              Found this on the interwebs so I don’t know how accurate it is but it still ain’t gonna stop me at 0200 in the morning.

Filling Ingredients: Beef, Water, Ground Dark Chicken, Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Flour, Caramel Color), Defatted Soy Grits, Seasoning (Chili Pepper, Corn Maltodextrin, Spices, Bleached Enriched Wheat Flour [Contains Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, and Folic Acid], Salt, Garlic Powder, Hydrolyzed Corn [Corn, Soy, Wheat], Proteins*, Monosodium Glutamate, Onion Powder, Natural Flavors, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Succinic Acid), Salt, Tomato Paste, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, Sulfiting Agent).

Comment

Originally posted by jdg13 View Post
                Still better than taco bell
                Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                Taco Bell is ***. If you've never been to Taco Casa, go. You'll never eat those tiny TB tacos again.

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                Found this on the interwebs so I don’t know how accurate it is but it still ain’t gonna stop me at 0200 in the morning.

Filling Ingredients: Beef, Water, Ground Dark Chicken, Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Flour, Caramel Color), Defatted Soy Grits, Seasoning (Chili Pepper, Corn Maltodextrin, Spices, Bleached Enriched Wheat Flour [Contains Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, and Folic Acid], Salt, Garlic Powder, Hydrolyzed Corn [Corn, Soy, Wheat], Proteins*, Monosodium Glutamate, Onion Powder, Natural Flavors, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Succinic Acid), Salt, Tomato Paste, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, Sulfiting Agent).
                Everything a growing boy needs!

Springtown is moving on up. We're getting a new Jack-In-The-Box AND a new Allsups!

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                  Taco Bell is ***. If you've never been to Taco Casa, go. You'll never eat those tiny TB tacos again.

Everything a growing boy needs!

Springtown is moving on up. We're getting a new Jack-In-The-Box AND a new Allsups!
                  I saw that yesterday and my first thought was TACOs!

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                    Who are you deployed with right now? Chicken Express is [emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Not deployed, but stationed here with my family on a two-year assignment. Should be back next summer.

Comment

Back in the day....jumbo jack with cheese, onion rings and two tacos. Delicacy. JJ and onion rings are expensive now. So I go 4 tacos and a jr bacon cheeseburger.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I fell in love with them >45 years ago, no telling how many I’ve eaten! Now days, I limit them to 3 or 4 times per year.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                          Nope, don't do Taco Casa, tastes like dirt to me.

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
                            6 per trip, 20 times per year, age 18-30.
                            4 per trip, twice a year, age 30-40.

So roughly 920.

They are especially glorious if you ask for a side of sour cream, they will give you a daisy pouch that is perfect for 3 tacos, so get 2 for 6 tacos.

You will have a 100% chance of diarrhea and it is worth it. But only twice a year these days.
                            You can't go church up the .99 tacos!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                              I’ve ate thousands I’m sure. I swing in to the once close to the house on the way home from time to time and get 6.

Dip them in JIB buttermilk ranch will change you life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not all change is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Those little tacos and Raman noodles kept me alive.

Comment

Working...
                                X