Veteran and first responder Asics discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veteran and first responder Asics discount

I started purchasing my running shoes directly from Asics and they offer a very generous Veteran active duty and first responder discount. 40% off up to 5 items and you can utilize it twice a month. Just FYI for some of you vets and first responders.

Originally posted by RWB View Post
    I started purchasing my running shoes directly from Asics and they offer a very generous Veteran active duty and first responder discount. 40% off up to 5 items and you can utilize it twice a month. Just FYI for some of you vets and first responders.
    Thanks for the heads up. I also use shop.id.me and shopmyexchange.com.
    Once one goes through the verification process, multiple vendors are available. The shopmyexchange site provides tax-free and free shipping on everything.
    I recently had several cases of freeze dried meats sent to the house from shopmyexchange - no tax, free shipping, AND a discount off of the regular price. (All this talk about coming food shortages....)
    Last edited by AZ&F'sDaddy; 05-01-2022, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Dang that awesome, I’ll look it up tomorrow while at work.
      Thank
      You

Comment

Dangit. I’m gonna have to look some up!

Comment

Tag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How do you use it? Through their website?

Comment

Go to the bottom of their website and you can find it

Comment

Haven't worn Asics since high school but with a discount that good, I need to give them another look.

Comment

Good find.
                  FWIW Academy is running their "Military + First Responder + Teachers Discount"
                  Through May 8th. 10% off, on non hot deal items anyways.

Thanks to this thread I've got a pair of these headed my way.

- drive out right under $49 shipped.

Still cheaper than Academy where they are on sale for $59.
                  Last edited by DaveC; 05-02-2022, 06:24 AM.

Comment

It's been since 1988... But Asics shoes saved my feet in Marine corps boot camp. I showed up with a brand new pair of Nike Air. I think they were hot on the market and you can see the little air bubble window in the side of the sole. I was going to like that place on fire.

I was limping everywhere and the shoes were horrible for me. At some point I was able to get a pair of Asics from the PX and it was like night and day. I was running like Forrest Gump. Been a fan ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      It's been since 1988... But Asics shoes saved my feet in Marine corps boot camp. I showed up with a brand new pair of Nike Air. I think they were hot on the market and you can see the little air bubble window in the side of the sole. I was going to like that place on fire.

I was limping everywhere and the shoes were horrible for me. At some point I was able to get a pair of Asics from the PX and it was like night and day. I was running like Forrest Gump. Been a fan ever since.
                      Good story!

The CG was evidently behind in the times on footwear- in August of 90 boot camp we were issued these hideous no-name / off-name blue tennis shoes with 2 or 3 white stripes going up the side. The class behind us was the first to get name brand tennis shoes- I forget what brand, just knew they had one.

And yes, we double timed everywhere we went, in tennis shoes or the black lace up work boots. Almost always with the lead filled barreled ancient rifle in our hands (M1 I believe) .

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

I showed up with a pair of Nike X Trainers. Written instructions were to bring "Running Shoes". During shakedown we were outside the barracks getting the hell smoked out of while laying out all our Non TA-50 clothing to make sure we had everything. Drill came up when it was time to inspect shoes and saw mine were wrong. Gave me a dirty look, picked them up and threw them as far as he could into the forest. I was the next day taken with a few other Joes that "failed to follow instructions" to the PX Shopette to buy actual running shoes. Like you they saved my feet, but why did they have to be so nasty about it? Those guys had serious attitude problems

Comment

I was a Nike fan for years, but their quality as mentioned above really took a turn for the worse in the 90's. I wear Asic's, Brook's, and Hoka's now. Will definitely check out the Asic website.

FWIW, I shop "shopmyexchange.com" as well. Classic Aafee's, charge more than Walmart!?!?! This always burn's my butt, for the life of me I just cannot see why Aafee's isn't waaaay cheaper than anybody else........

Comment

Originally posted by soldierarcher View Post
                            FWIW, I shop "shopmyexchange.com" as well. Classic Aafee's, charge more than Walmart!?!?! This always burn's my butt, for the life of me I just cannot see why Aafee's isn't waaaay cheaper than anybody else........
                            Interesting. I've compared many prices and have always found the shopmyexchange to be offered at a lower price plus no-tax no-shipping. I've also saved hundreds on vacation spots. Selection is what they are lacking.

Comment

Just tried the Asic's offer, worked like a champ! Thank you RWB!

Comment

Working...
                              X