Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana Bend club 3D shoot this Sunday, April 3rd

Hi Folks !
    The bowbenders of Banana Bend Archery Club will hold their April 3D shoot , this Sunday the 3rd.
    Gates open about 8 AM, come on in, register, warm up on the practice range, and start when you all get there , or you are just ready !!!!!

It's cool, and the course is in good shape !! It's still spring turkey season, get some practice in !

more info: http://www.bananabendarchery.club
    Attached Files

Yall ever shoot on Saturdays?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
      It seems that Sunday is the day when most/all of these shoots occur which is why I am never able to go. Sounds like we're in the same boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        The only time we shoot on Saturday is when we host the ASA state qualifier 2 day. It is open to the public and we have had our event last month.

I believe Buffalo Field Archery Club has a 2 day event coming up. You would have to check their calendar on their website.

Comment

Originally posted by Saltgrass Mikerr View Post
          The only time we shoot on Saturday is when we host the ASA state qualifier 2 day. It is open to the public and we have had our event last month.

I believe Buffalo Field Archery Club has a 2 day event coming up. You would have to check their calendar on their website.
          BFAC shot their Saturday shoot 3 weeks ago.

Brazoria Bowman had one last week on Saturday. They plan to have 3 shoots this year and will be on Saturday and Sunday.

I have a group of guys from my church interested in shooting and starting up a father son group of shooters. Hard to do on a Sunday when we want to be at church.

Comment

We have some muddy lanes. Rubber boots will be your friend !!!

Brazoria Bowmen is a great place to shoot. I'm gonna be there !!!

Comment

Working...
            X