No announcement yet.

Hostile Lease Mate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will be hearing a news story about this guy. Might be on a lease or might be in town but he will do harm to someone.

Comment

If I remember correctly there was a story on here a number of years ago about a guy on a leases who freaked out and started shooting guys in camp.

Like I said, don't remember specifics.

I would tell so called lease boss, I need my money back and I would pack my stuff and be gone.

People like him are to unpredictable and it's likely to escalate next time you all come in contact.

Best of luck in whatever route you take.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Reel cajun View Post
        Or complaining at a school board meeting about what they are teaching the children.
        I did not know that complaining at a school board meeting was an aggravated assault. Maybe I need to study some more on the Penal Code.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
          I did not know that complaining at a school board meeting was an aggravated assault. Maybe I need to study some more on the Penal Code.
          You dont have to worry, the FBI is all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
            It's actually pronounced domestic terrorism...

Comment

For those of you that want to fight in this situation, my friend went this route after confronting a trespasser. They started out arguing and it lead to a physical altercation. My friend busted the guy's nose. End of story right, nope, trespasser sued for medical bills.

Went to court, my friend paid out the behind in attorneys fees. Won the case if you could call it that, paid more in attorneys fees than the medical fees.

Before court his attorney was advising him that he might lose the case because other guy never put a scratch on him.

So be careful when thinking of even a fist fight any more.

Comment

Originally posted by swamprabbit59 View Post
                To Everyone saying the dude needs his *** kicked... Someone like that can’t take an ** whooping. They don’t learn a lesson or let it go like a normal man would. He would just seek revenge afterwards. Went to school with a guy just like that. Couldn’t handle any kind of discipline. Ended up beating his mom to a pulp and killing himself. This dude needs to be locked up... Or maybe someone will shoot him if he tries something like that again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by soldierarcher View Post
                For those of you that want to fight in this situation, my friend went this route after confronting a trespasser. They started out arguing and it lead to a physical altercation. My friend busted the guy's nose. End of story right, nope, trespasser sued for medical bills.

Went to court, my friend paid out the behind in attorneys fees. Won the case if you could call it that, paid more in attorneys fees than the medical fees.

Before court his attorney was advising him that he might lose the case because other guy never put a scratch on him.

So be careful when thinking of even a fist fight any more.
                There's people in the other thread about the school shooting saying the kid was justified to shoot in self defense because he was getting his *** whooped. Be careful because you whoop a guy like this he absolutely will shoot, like stated that guy won't take a whooping like a man and he'll escalate for sure. Then you'll have a bunch of TBHers saying he was justified to shoot you and who knows maybe the jury will agree.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                  There's people in the other thread about the school shooting saying the kid was justified to shoot in self defense because he was getting his *** whooped. Be careful because you whoop a guy like this he absolutely will shoot, like stated that guy won't take a whooping like a man and he'll escalate for sure. Then you'll have a bunch of TBHers saying he was justified to shoot you and who knows maybe the jury will agree.
                  Dear lord. Some TBH losers right there.

Comment

Hate to see you dump that lease, but it may be the best thing. Might talk to the Prez one more time to get an update.

Comment

It kinda depends on the degree of ***whoopin.
                      If you whoop it the let it be. fine.
                      If you whoop it and just persist in whoopin.....

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                        It kinda depends on the degree of ***whoopin.
                        If you whoop it the let it be. fine.
                        If you whoop it and just persist in whoopin.....
                        Well, in this thread the references to *** whoopins are "beat to bloody mess" and "*** whoopin of a lifetime" etc etc... Seems like both of those would fall into your second category.

Comment

Well, in this thread the references to *** whoopins are "beat to bloody mess" and "*** whoopin of a lifetime" etc etc... Seems like both of those would fall into your second category.
                          well then, if I was on a jury and the whooper persisted way past resistance into the bloody mess of the whoopee, I might be compelled to the "self defense" state.

Now if he pulled a gun in the same confrontation, even if it is a bluff, and someone does the whoopin, then he certainly deserves it(if not actually being shot) and self defense goes to the whooper, not the whoopee.

but if the whooper didn't seize the "opportunity" during the brandishing of the iron, then I feel he lost a lot of leverage.

Now do I think he really deserves an ***whoopin; most definitely.
                          Last edited by hpdrifter; 10-08-2021, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            It's definitely NOT the right thing to do....BUT...

The overwhelming thought that keeps coming back to me as I read all these replies, is that the first chance someone got to beat this sumbitch to a bloody mess, would do all the world some good. I mean make sure he can't get to his pistol, then break a few ribs, loosen some teeth, and make it real hard to see for a few weeks with an axe handle or some such. Make him remember it all in his knees for a while, and I bet he'd gentle right down. I knew a truck driver as a kid that acted like this all the time, he'd probly be considered bi-polar now, but he was just considered an ******* back then, and some ol boys took it upon themselves to work him over with boots and 2X4s on a jobsite one day, and it did him a world of good for the rest of his life. Super nice guy who came around with his hat in his hand.

This kind of thing could get you put in jail, as well...but probly not for long.
                            Only problem is this guy’s crazy. Give him the beating he deserves this time, and maybe next time he just pulls a gun out and shoots you in the back.

Comment

Was visiting with another TBH’er today and we got talking about this thread. OP… are you still with us?!

Comment

I am also interested in the outcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X