No announcement yet.

Kroger on the AR bandwagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should ban the word 'magazine' while they are at it...so offensive.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if they stopped selling them a long time ago. a more accurate announcement may be that they will stop offering them for purchase

Comment

This should cut back on paper cuts

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
          Geezus! Can we find anything else to whine about? I am so tired of everybody gettin their panties in a wod over every little thing. How many people actually go to Kroger to get their AR magazines? I’m not gonna stop going to Kroger because they don’t sell AR magazines. They didn’t take anything away from me. And I can’t tell you the last time I bought a magazine at a grocery store, or anywhere, actually! Only thing Kroger did was find a way to NOT make money.
          Agreed! Just plain getting stupid AND my magazines come in the mail from subscriptions.

Comment

The point I think some of you are missing is that that this is just the tip of the iceberg. No gun sales, no ammo sales, no magazines, no positive exposure for our youth to see guns in a non threatening way, no youth to support the sport, easy road to legislate and confiscate. Screw Fred Meyer, already transferred my perscriptions over to another store.

Comment

They going to stop selling alcohol �� also.....kills more folks than guns do��

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                Kroger has always sucked, so there's that.
                Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Hughiam View Post
                  The point I think some of you are missing is that that this is just the tip of the iceberg. No gun sales, no ammo sales, no magazines, no positive exposure for our youth to see guns in a non threatening way, no youth to support the sport, easy road to legislate and confiscate. Screw Fred Meyer, already transferred my perscriptions over to another store.

^^ This - exactly my same reason for posting the same about HEB. Can't see me boycotting HEB but it does suck that more and more companies are doing this sort of stuff. I talked to the manager of our HEB and she was ready with the statment "Its not us, our supplier quit sending the gun magazines"

Comment

That stinks. I do go there for groceries and take advantage of the fuel points though. The world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
                    X