Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas's best selling jersey over the years is 88. And I thought it was for Michael Irwin now I understand it's for their record again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
      JJ's entire adult life has been one success after another. He would be a billionaire if he had nothing to do with football. He acquired the best franchise in the world and quickly continued his winning ways.....this has had an impact on him as he felt that like his oil company he was the key player in the success....clearly not...he is no football guy.....he had all of his minions (Cowboy Fans) tell him that he was a hero after he took over and hung a few banners in short order.....in his brain it was himself that was the difference. Congratulate yourself Cowboy fan base.....which I am part of. Ask Jerrah…..he is a FKN hall of famer....who would question his decisions??? YOU?? ME?? 105.3?? I don't think so. He has delivered.
      And that is the perfect example of extreme narcissism. Not an uncommon thing among people like JJ to be that full of themselves. He would rather be in front of TV cameras everyday than holding a SB trophy. It's his way of self gratification.

Comment

No words needed...
        Attached Files

Comment

Cowboys are irrelevant..honestly sums it up

Comment

Eagles are currently trailing the Giants... Scary that the Cowboys could literally be NFC east champions... What a #%cking mess this will be... The NFL should change the rules and should never have a team with a losing record in the playoffs

JJ and carrot head = the big suck

Comment

Eagles pulled their heads out of their *** in the 2nd half. Rams will beat Cowboys this week and Eagles will beat the Redskins. Cowboys won’t have to worry about playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by jlp04c View Post
                Cowboys are irrelevant..honestly sums it up

Great contribution to the post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                  Eagles pulled their heads out of their *** in the 2nd half. Rams will beat Cowboys this week and Eagles will beat the Redskins. Cowboys won’t have to worry about playoffs.
                  Even if we lose to the Rams and Eagles beat the Redskins, we will be behind one game. That’s it, one game. We play the Eagles the following week and as long as we kick their *** again we will be tied up again going into the final week in which we play the Redskins.

It’s sad that either one of these teams has potential to be in the playoffs but there’s no way I’d rather the Eagles be in it than the Cowboys

Comment

You think you’re going into Philly and winning?! Lmao!

Comment

Impeach Garrett!

Comment

I think Steve Pelour was the qb last time I didn't watch 2 straight Cowboy games....it's pretty freeing.

Eff'em.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          Impeach Garrett!

Garrett is merely a symptom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I heard Mike Fisher on 105.3 yesterday, he said most folks do not understand how the Cowboys front office actually works, he said Jerry is the GM in name only, he said Will McClay and Stephen along with Garrett make most all of the personnel decisions. He also said Stephen has already had one meeting with Meyer, I put a lot of stock into what Fisher says, he is as close to an insider as it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                              You think you’re going into Philly and winning?! Lmao!
                              Yep just like they said they were gonna come kick our *** here and got smoked. We can beat them again. Did you not see them last night? Apparently not.

At least Maher got cut. Maybe we can count on field goals and extra points now.

Comment

I wonder what kind of baggage Meyer is carrying? Seems that Jones' love them some baggage handlers.

Comment

Working...
                                X