Red Light Camera Ticket...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Light Camera Ticket...

I got a ticket in North Richland Hills on Christmas Day following my inlaws to my BIL’s house. They also got a ticket. Rufe Snow Dr. and 820 frontage road. I was able to see the video online and three cars in a row got “flashed” as we stopped and turned right on red....

Can you even turn right on red without tripping these dang cameras? How can they not be “smart” enough to differentiate between a blatant straight-away red light runner and someone legally turning right on red?

I live in Tomball, so I have no plans to go back up to fight this ticket... I’m surprised some cities still haven’t voted out these cameras. Tomball included.

Easy. Dont pay it. Worse case scenario you cant get registration online and have to drive to courthouse.

Theyll eventually stop sending letters from Illinois or some crap.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I have never paid one and I have had a few.

Comment

i think the state supreme court outlawed those things... dont know why they still exist.

Comment

Don't pay it. It doesn't do anything.

Comment

Send them a bag of dog doo

Comment

Find out how much the fine is, get the cash, lay it out on the table, take a pic of it and send that in!!!

Comment

I wouldn't pay it.

Comment

Don’t pay it. Nothing will happen to you. It’s a scam

Comment

You need to understand, this is not a gov law enforcement entity sending you this notice. It is a company who has a contract with that city to run these cameras.

I got one very similar to this in LA Cali. I wrote on the the notice they sent me and mailed it back, “ This is extortion! You have no legal right to demand anything from me and I did not brake the law. Your system is too inadequate to determine this. If you contact me again I will hire an attorney and sue you for harassment.”

I never heard from them again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      Send them a bag of dog doo
                      This!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        Easy. Dont pay it. Worse case scenario you cant get registration online and have to drive to courthouse.

Theyll eventually stop sending letters from Illinois or some crap.

Got one a few years ago in Fort Worth. Went to register my vehicle and found out Bosque County is in the game and said they wouldn't register my car until I paid it. Is there an actual way around it?

Comment

I had a guy Pm a couple days ago and that saw my red Light ticket thread from awhile saying he knows someone who handles this or something along those lines. I’ll see if I can find it

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                            Got one a few years ago in Fort Worth. Went to register my vehicle and found out Bosque County is in the game and said they wouldn't register my car until I paid it. Is there an actual way around it?
                            In person or online?

Ive had 3 in 3 different trucks. All right on a red and brake lights are clearly visible in the video. The last one was in wifes truck and she wasn't able to renew online. I went to the courthouse and was in and out in less than 10. No questions asked.

Heres the deal. In order for them to be legit the city must pay a traffic survey company to inspect the intersection. The co then has to write a plan saying a communist camera will help. The city files that with the state and once approved, the city pays an out of state company to install the camera. Only after the survey is filed and completed is the camera "legal"

The issuing agency gets little money. They are also supposed to have an LE officer review each video before a citation is issued.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                              Find out how much the fine is, get the cash, lay it out on the table, take a pic of it and send that in!!!
                              This is greatness!

Comment

Working...
                              X