United Flight 328

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

United Flight 328

Anyone seen that video from inside the plane with the engine blown out? Talk about a pucker factor!

I saw the video, and very glad that didn’t do any more worse damage to the aircraft.

I work for United Airlines as a ramp agent. And this is something I always hope to never happen to any of the planes I happened to work on.

Comment

That is crazy

Comment

Post it here. My google is broke

Comment

Crazy. Good thing it happened right after takeoff instead of halfway to Hawaii.

A United Airlines flight has made an emergency landing after suffering major damage to one of its engines and dropping huge pieces of debris over a neighborhood in Broomfield, Colorado.

Comment

Here’s a picture

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
              Here’s a picture

If i was that homeowner...i would make a deal with united. You let me keep this big bad@ss engine ring that just fell on my house and I'll act like this never happen

Comment

That’s krazy!! Just reenforces the need for me not to fly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My niece was on the flight. She was pretty shook up but we feel blessed she is fine

Comment

That’s one of those events where you just might pizz your pants

Comment

And I thought Hawaii was still under 14 day quarantine

Comment

That's disconcerting

Comment

WOW!

Comment

My niece is military family and being transferred to North Carolina. She came here and signed on a new house and was flying back to Hawaii. We are thankful for the job the pilits did

Comment

Testament to the training those pilots go through to get a wounded bird down. My son in law flies for Delta and had a similar incident take place out of Hartsfield.

Comment

Working...
                              X