Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a finite amount of water on earth that is continually recycled

Comment

Because it can't go anywhere else. It all has to be somewhere. Sika paid attention in 7th grade science. The only way to lose it would be for it to go into space.

Here's something to think about. What if the water you just had in your coffee was once drank by a dinosaur? The odds say that it probably was.

Comment

Here is something I’ve alway thought about. I’ve heard people say that as years go on, the rains and storms are getting worse. What if instead of “climate change” we use the words “by gods design”

When god created the earth he did it by an exact design. When the ocean evaporates into the clouds it then distributes the water to the surface of the earth. This isn’t just for plants, it’s for the surface of the earth itself. The surface or the “crust” must contain a certain amount of moisture to support life.

The more we cover it with pavement and buildings, the more it needs to rain in order for the earth the maintain the moisture level needed.

It’s all proof of gods grand design.

Not global warming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Every river and tributary on earth eventually reaches the sea so why ain’t the sea rising?
          THE WATER CYCLE

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
            THE WATER CYCLE

Why is there a cycle?

Comment

Because the sun?

Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                Because the sun?