Clearance sale at Walmart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearance sale at Walmart

While the wife was shopping in Walmart in Nacogdoches I headed to sporting goods to see what hunting stuff was on clearance. Found the spray bottles of Dead Down Wind field spray with three refill packs included on clearance from $12.97 to $7.97 so I grabbed a couple. They had Realtree no scent waterproof pants on clearance for $25.00 but sizes were limited so I grabbed one pair that would be just a little big for me but with long johns on wouldn't be too bad. Went to check out and the Dead Down Wind scanned at $2.97 and that pants scanned at $12.00. Needless to say I beat it back to grab more spray and two more pairs of pants. Woohoo!

I got some great deals yesterday as well at Walmart.

Comment

Wasn't marked but seen a lady scanning camo w her phone at Gainesville WM yesterday.

She loaded the app on my phone for me & I went to scanning, lol.

Loaded up ! LS t-shirts $2. 5 pkt pants $4. Hoodies w face mask $8. Same hoodie for youth $4.

All the scent stuff had marked clearance prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
        While the wife was shopping in Walmart in Nacogdoches I headed to sporting goods to see what hunting stuff was on clearance. Found the spray bottles of Dead Down Wind field spray with three refill packs included on clearance from $12.97 to $7.97 so I grabbed a couple. They had Realtree no scent waterproof pants on clearance for $25.00 but sizes were limited so I grabbed one pair that would be just a little big for me but with long johns on wouldn't be too bad. Went to check out and the Dead Down Wind scanned at $2.97 and that pants scanned at $12.00. Needless to say I beat it back to grab more spray and two more pairs of pants. Woohoo!

Just be careful with the DDW spray, it can go sour fast. I loaded up on some from Walmart clearance this time last year and by bow season every bottle developed a bad odor and ended up throwing them all out.

Comment

Originally posted by Thad_Castle View Post
          Just be careful with the DDW spray, it can go sour fast. I loaded up on some from Walmart clearance this time last year and by bow season every bottle developed a bad odor and ended up throwing them all out.

You sure one of your buddies didn't add doe estrus to your spray???

Comment

Yeah they had some good deals at our local one as well. I picked up 7 of the realtree 15’ ladder stands for 25$ each. Normally 97$ each.

Comment

Originally posted by kenner27 View Post
              You sure one of your buddies didn't add doe estrus to your spray???
              DDW has enzymes that cause them to go bad and they do smell.

I posted a thread last week. Cleveland Walmart has DDW and Scent Killer for $1.50-$2.50

Comment

I just went by the Floresville Wal-Mart to pick up a pair of long johns for HS Baseball practice and I noticed a really nice quilted vest. Much like the black I wore a few times this winter. Fit well, had some room for the big guy in me. So I told myself I like this olive green. Might could use it in the blind, deer hunting next season. Marked as a $14.92. I took it. Went to check out, I was very happy with the new price. $7.00. Big steal right there

Comment

Working...
                X