Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    This is why you sell on the way up. If you bought at $3 and this happened you'd be ticked.

It can and does happen all the time. Look at STEV Was up to .0288 and tanked in 5 minutes to .016

And SNDL was special. I would have thought that dump would have happened around $1.20 the first time. Then 20 more times along the way. The reason it didn't is because Zack Morris (yes, the saved by the Bell actor) has 350k+ followers just on Twitter. They pumped it to the moon and surprised lots of people by how high they ran it.
    celebs pulling strings to get richer lol

Comment

Red today but I didn't sell anything so its only a paper loss

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post

Same here...was tempted, but know most should bounce back. Not in too deep on any of the frenzy stocks fortunately.

Comment

Anyone following GRIL? It was moving today and after hours

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
            I agree 100%
            See this on Reddit all the time "***X to the moon." I can never figure out what they are seeing. - But I am not the brightest bulb when it comes to this ether.

Just saying it would be helpful to have the reasoning.
            Along with caveat emptor

I think this (sound logic based on data) makes a big difference in knowing if you should sell or hold, but it’s 100% necessary if you’re going in heavy on one. I’ll take a shot on some, but personally I’m not putting more than 5% of my play on one without taking a deep dive into the data. We all know you can make some $ on a garbage company, but risk goes up exponentially. Needs to be a 100%+ payout target to justify the risk IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
              I know you weren't asking me directly and I would tell you if I knew but I follow what a lot of the guys on here are pushing as far as Penny Stocks. I rarely buy a cheap stock on my own. I buy the longer, bigger, well known stocks on my own (Airlines, Oil Companies etc)

Oil companies is what I mainly trade in myself.

I dabble with the fun money on some of the cheaper stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Redraider View Post
                Anyone following GRIL? It was moving today and after hours

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
                INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Muscle Maker, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm

Not sure why it's moving?

Comment

Not a penny stock, but anyone holding NOK? Thoughts on a 12-18 month outlook?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                    Me to all day, ZOM put me in green after hours.

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
                      I agree 100%
                      See this on Reddit all the time "***X to the moon." I can never figure out what they are seeing. - But I am not the brightest bulb when it comes to this ether.

Just saying it would be helpful to have the reasoning.
                      Along with caveat emptor
                      These low dollar stocks for me are all a gamble. Most are buy the hype sell the news. There are a couple that I actually got in to believing in them long term but hype drove the price up so I bailed on a great gain, like Tonix. Atos I’m kind of glad the hype is almost gone on because I think eoy it goes again, their trials have been really positive and they are moving through to next steps. If their breast cancer drug gets approval over the next couple years can be huge

Or it goes back to .50

Aurora, canopy, acreage, cannabis companies like they are long term. Sndl is a hype play that I’m glad I got in and out of a couple times early but no way I’d look at it for the current prices. But nobody should take my advice, this is okay money for me. Actually investments, not my day trades, I have my retirement in funds and only 1 or two stocks

Comment

Checked all of my follow stocks this morning to see what they were doing in pre trading and I would say 70-80% are bleeding red. Guess we'll see how that translates to the real trading window here shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          Checked all of my follow stocks this morning to see what they were doing in pre trading and I would say 70-80% are bleeding red. Guess we'll see how that translates to the real trading window here shortly.
                          Yea me also

Comment

Im glad I sold most of my stuff earlier this week. I missed some upside midweek but locked in 80% of the profits I had. Still holding a few stocks. I guess I may just ride them all the way to the bottom, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              Im glad I sold most of my stuff earlier this week. I missed some upside midweek but locked in 80% of the profits I had. Still holding a few stocks. I guess I may just ride them all the way to the bottom, lol.
                              Yea red across the board.

Comment

Only thing i've had go up today is CMGR.. Sold after getting 25%

Comment

Working...
                                X