Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Jones who was a starting LB for Clemson last year is transfering to LSU. He should see immediate playing time. Add to that 20/22 returning starters that ended the year on the field for the tigers and the # 3 recruiting class LSU should have lots of talent on the field. If the new coordinators pan out and that's always a big if LSU should finish towards the top of the SEC next year.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
      Mike Jones who was a starting LB for Clemson last year is transfering to LSU. He should see immediate playing time. Add to that 20/22 returning starters that ended the year on the field for the tigers and the # 3 recruiting class LSU should have lots of talent on the field. If the new coordinators pan out and that's always a big if LSU should finish towards the top of the SEC next year.

Great transfer pickup got one remaining slot left let’s see what they do with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Who?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I would be asking the question why is Jimbo still offering QB's for 2022 since he has his guy. Is he worried he is going to sign pro baseball? If so, why take the commitment right now?

Comment

Originally posted by burntorange bowhunter View Post
            who?

Sent from my sm-g973u using tapatalk

281-330-8004

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              I would be asking the question why is Jimbo still offering QB's for 2022 since he has his guy. Is he worried he is going to sign pro baseball? If so, why take the commitment right now?
              My daughter, who is very in tune to all things Aggie read Jimbo plans to take 2 qbs in this class. I do not know that from anywhere other than her but she’s usually right, genetic deal from her Mom

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                My daughter, who is very in tune to all things Aggie read Jimbo plans to take 2 qbs in this class. I do not know that from anywhere other than her but she’s usually right, genetic deal from her Mom
                Typically in a 2 QB class, you take one highly rated QB and then a lower ranked QB that the higher rated QB has signed off on. More power to Jimbo if he can get two highly ranked QBs in the class. Typically you are going to run your current commit off if you are still offering QBs in his talent range.

Comment

Typically in a 2 QB class, you take one highly rated QB and then a lower ranked QB that the higher rated QB has signed off on. More power to Jimbo if he can get two highly ranked QBs in the class. Typically you are going to run your current commit off if you are still offering QBs in his talent range.
                  Agree on how it’s usually done. Another puzzling thing is they are not even similar style qb’s.

Comment

This is how it normally works, but with the top QBs fighting for 3 positions, it’s getting mucked up towards the top.

tOSU has 3 guys (McCord-Miller-Stroud) fighting for a job with Ewers coming in.

This transfer portal is the way to play in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                      This is how it normally works, but with the top QBs fighting for 3 positions, it’s getting mucked up towards the top.

tOSU has 3 guys (McCord-Miller-Stroud) fighting for a job with Ewers coming in.

This transfer portal is the way to play in my opinion.
                      I agree the transfer portal changes the way the QBs are handled. Just because a QB signs with a school, the chances of him staying there are drastically less in todays transfer portal market.

For example if I was a QB I would commit to say an OU (assuming they would take my commitment) and go learn from Lincoln Riley for a year or two. After spending a year or two in a college work out program and learning from a top QB coach, I would then scan the landscape that has the best chance of getting on the field my last 2-3 years of eligibility.

Comment

any of you TCU guys know any details on the offers to the 2 Rockwall Heath kids? full? partial? preferred walk on? just curious

sorry, they are corbin cleveland-WR and grady brewer-LB.

Comment

281-330-8004

Comment

woodgrain grippin

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                              any of you TCU guys know any details on the offers to the 2 Rockwall Heath kids? full? partial? preferred walk on? just curious

sorry, they are corbin cleveland-WR and grady brewer-LB.
                              I know nothing about those kids but the only scholarship offer a d1 school can make is a full.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                woodgrain grippin
                                Candy drippin

Comment

Working...
                                X