No announcement yet.

Hey what’s up TBH how you guys doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working from home, not putting any miles on my truck right now! Up to running three miles everyday, and my company is now making hand sanitizer, if you’re in the market PM me (we have a 135 gallon minimum)

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Homicides have slowed down... So work isn't bad. I have the option of working from home, but can't do it. Gotta lead from the front.

Lots of gardening, butchering rabbits, making YouTube videos. Shameless plug since I need 1000 subscribers to apply for monetization:

https://www.youtube.com/user/bobbyminchew
      One closer Bobby. If you get the Hitman series updated I’ll create a fake google account and get you another follower LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
        And another one. I'll take an extra medium.
        Thanks Airborne!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_C View Post
          I'm subscribed so you're 1 closer.

You're welcome sir.
          Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
          One closer Bobby. If you get the Hitman series updated I’ll create a fake google account and get you another follower LOL.
          Thanks folks! Greatly appreciate it.

Comment

Subscribed also!

Comment

Been working a lot of overtime. 2 days off in the last 17 or 18 days . Next day of is Sunday . Be off for 3 days then 6 nights . Other then work my 8 year old is driving me crazy on not wanting to do her school work . Girl is as hard headed as her momma . Going to be a long 2 months of homeschooling .

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                Dagum i'm essential as well been working my butt off.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Homicides have slowed down... So work isn't bad. I have the option of working from home, but can't do it. Gotta lead from the front.

Lots of gardening, butchering rabbits, making YouTube videos. Shameless plug since I need 1000 subscribers to apply for monetization:

https://www.youtube.com/user/bobbyminchew
                  Subscribed

Comment

Well I just moved to 7 on 7 off . Atleast I start on my 7 off .

Comment

Working...
                    X