Ozark - Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ozark - Season 3

Season 3 of Ozark is up on Netflix. Watched S3 E1 last night. Comes out firing and keeps on going. Poor Marty just can't catch a break. Ruth is as lovable and adorable as ever. Good times.

Great show

Comment

Watched season 3 in one sitting. It was really, really good.

Comment

In my opinion season 3 is the best so far.

Comment

And it goes out firing...just when you think it can't get better.

Comment

Yes it is.....

Cant wait to see where this goes

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
              In my opinion season 3 is the best so far.
              No doubt, I had the end figure out by 57 minutes into the last episode.

Comment

Season three was awesome!! I wasn’t too impressed by last season but this one is good. By that ending, there has to be more.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                  Season three was awesome!! I wasn’t too impressed by last season but this one is good. By that ending, there has to be more.
                  I read an article yesterday they are planning a season 4 to be released sometime in 2021. I should have spread season 3 out a little more.

Comment

Blew through the whole season 3 when it first came out. Gonna be a long wait till 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                      No doubt, I had the end figure out by 57 minutes into the last episode.

I was like no way!! I couldnt believe that happened. I thought it was going a totally different direction.

Comment

Season 3 was great. But man, Wendy was such a ***** to Marty all season! She was the sole reason for like ALL of their problems this season but she couldn’t come to realize it.

Comment

I hated it ended so abruptly and not knowing when season 4 will be here .

Comment

Best season yet! Some powerful moments for sure. And Marty having to fix all of Wendy's "over achiever" problems.

Comment

Season 3 was great. Ruth sure does love to drop the F Bomb! LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X