I Have Had Enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Have Had Enough

Wife and I have been in seperate bed rooms for 20 plus days. I can not find anyone I know that is sick.
    Walked in to the den and gave her a big kiss and said we sleep together tonight....

I have had enough............................................ ..

You ain't "had enough"....that's the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
      Wife and I have been in seperate bed rooms for 20 plus days. I can not find anyone I know that is sick.
      Walked in to the den and gave her a big kiss and said we sleep together tonight....

Somewhere on a woman’s forum is a thread titled “it was nice while it lasted...” he moved back in to the room and now he’s going to keep me awake with his snoring

Comment

No doubt a married woman created the coronavirus. Because of it all sporting events are canceled, bars are closed, and husbands are being forced to stay home with their wives.

Comment

Me Too!!!!!!
          Wife goes back to work in the morning. She's been off for the last 2 weeks. I'm half way thru my 7 days off.
          I don't think I can handle one more Hallmark movie!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            You ain't "had enough"....that's the problem.
            Originally posted by Playa View Post
            Somewhere on a woman’s forum is a thread titled “it was nice while it lasted...” he moved back in to the room and now he’s going to keep me awake with his snoring
            Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            No doubt a married woman created the coronavirus. Because of it all sporting events are canceled, bars are closed, and husbands are being forced to stay home with their wives.

Okay, I'm dyin' here! Curt, you did not disappoint, and it went downhill from there!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Okay, I'm dyin' here! Curt, you did not disappoint, and it went downhill from there!
              I don't care if this quarantine ever ends. My wife is treating this thing like our honeymoon. Hell if I'd sleep in another bed to keep from getting sick. Only thing that will do is keep you from getting anything, period....No thanks.

Comment

I don't care if this quarantine ever ends. My wife is treating this thing like our honeymoon. Hell if I'd sleep in another bed to keep from getting sick. Only thing that will do is keep you from getting anything, period....No thanks.
                You got this figured out!

Comment

Johnny's going to be in a chipper good mood tomorrow.

Comment

Likewise! I’m thoroughly enjoying these “quarantine and chill” weekends

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      I can assure you, my wife would rather I have those distractions back..

Comment

My wife and I never slowed down...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                            Likewise! I’m thoroughly enjoying these “quarantine and chill” weekends
                            Weekends?!?!? I'm talking about all the time....like before breakfast on Wednesdays.

Comment

Weekends?!?!? I'm talking about all the time....like before breakfast on Wednesdays.
                              Well she just wants to get a jump on hump day!

Comment

Working...
                              X