mini Aussie/blue heeler mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mini Aussie/blue heeler mix

We are needing to find a new home for our sweet Macy. She is 5 years old and is a great dog. She is house broke (she can be okay inside for 12 hours) and loves the outdoors but has been an inside dog. She is not trained for hunting but is a great companion. She has been very spoiled and we would like for her to go to a home where that continues. We would like for her to stay as an indoor dog. Takes her a few minutes to warm up to new people but then she is best friends with everyone. Does not do bad with other dogs but is not playful with other dogs either.

I tried to post her a few months ago and it got really ugly on here and they ended up removing my post, so please if you disagree with getting rid of a good dog that is fine but please keep the negative non value add comments to yourself.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Bump for the evening.

Comment

Good luck finding a home! My son's nurse has two of these are they are sweet dogs. Any very smart, lol.

Comment

Good luck, and hope Macy finds a great home.

Comment

You ever had her around cats? How is she around other dogs, 12 year old female lab in this case.

Comment

Beautiful dog... hope you find her a great home.

Comment

Looks like a sweetie. We have an Australian Shepherd that’s over 10 now. May I ask why y’all are wanting to place her elsewhere?

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Miller View Post
                  Ttt
                  thank you sir, morning bump.

Comment

That’s a good mix right there!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Bump for a beautiful Gal!

Comment

Two of my favorite breeds. It may help if you explain why she needs a new home. Kind of seems like the elephant in the room. Either way, good luck on finding her a good home. She looks like a great dog.

Comment

Originally posted by EZ-10RANCH View Post
                            Two of my favorite breeds. It may help if you explain why she needs a new home. Kind of seems like the elephant in the room. Either way, good luck on finding her a good home. She looks like a great dog.
                            Last time I posted her (2 months ago) I went into detail why and I got absolutely shredded by a lot of folks. I had other members PM me saying sorry that people were being so rude. They took down the thread, so I figured this time if someone has a question they can PM me and we can talk. Absolutely nothing wrong with Macy, just a decision that my wife and I have made that's best for our family.

Comment

Looks like somebodies buddy is waiting. Good luck on finding a new home.

Comment

Working...
                              X