Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 239th Birthday, Devil Dogs!!!!

SEMPER FI!!

OOOHRAAAA Motivation, Dedication and Inspiration..Happy Birthday Brothers and Sisters..

Comment

Ohhhraaahh!! Semper Fidelis brothers!!!

Comment

HBD fellow devil dogs, pray for those that didn't come home and for those standing guard.

Comment

Oohrahh!!!!

SEMPER FI

Comment

ttt

Comment

Semper Fi! 239 years of keeping the wolf away from the door!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415627340.365185.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	24343555

Comment

Semper Fi!

Comment

Happy Birthday brothers!

Comment

Happy Birthday Marines!
                    Thank you for your service and God Bless.Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	24343559

Comment

[ATTACH]669038[/ATTACH]

Comment

10 November 1775. I was born in a bomb crater. My mother was an M16 and my father was the devil. Each moment that I live is an additional threat upon your life. I eat concertina, **** napalm, and I can shoot a round through a fleas arse at 300 meters. I travel the globe, feasting on anti-Americans everywhere I go, for the love of mom, Chevrolet, baseball, and apple pie. I am a grunt. I am the dirty, nasty, stinky, sweaty, filthy, beautiful little son of a ***** that’s kept the wolf away from the door for over 225 years. I’m a United States Marine. We look like soldiers, talk like sailors, slap the @#$% out of both of them. We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the rope from the Army, and the anchor from the Navy. And on the 7th day, when God rested, we overran his perimeter and we’ve been running the show ever since. Warrior by day, lover by night, drunkard by choice, Marine by God. Semper Fidelis.

Happy Birthday gentlemen...

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                          10 November 1775. I was born in a bomb crater. My mother was an M16 and my father was the devil. Each moment that I live is an additional threat upon your life. I eat concertina, **** napalm, and I can shoot a round through a fleas arse at 300 meters. I travel the globe, feasting on anti-Americans everywhere I go, for the love of mom, Chevrolet, baseball, and apple pie. I am a grunt. I am the dirty, nasty, stinky, sweaty, filthy, beautiful little son of a ***** that’s kept the wolf away from the door for over 225 years. I’m a United States Marine. We look like soldiers, talk like sailors, slap the @#$% out of both of them. We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the rope from the Army, and the anchor from the Navy. And on the 7th day, when God rested, we overran his perimeter and we’ve been running the show ever since. Warrior by day, lover by night, drunkard by choice, Marine by God. Semper Fidelis.

Happy Birthday gentlemen...
                          Excellent!!

Comment

Ooorah!!! Happy Birthday Marines!!! Here's to us....The Few, The Proud, The MARINES. Never forget those who have gone on before us and are standing guard at heavens gate waiting for us to relieve them.

Comment

Happy birthday to all you marines an thank you all for your service

Comment

Working...
                              X