Cooler yes bigger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooler yes bigger?

Not many pics of him from last yr at this time but tell me what u think.

Will he have the beam length. Both drop tines came back. Not sure about the two kickers, but he has something going on.

He's got huge bulbs on the end of those antlers...he won't be done growing for a while...quite a while!

Comment

He def. came on strong in the last 2-3weeks.

Comment

BT that's a good one. I passed on a deer 5 years ago with a 8 inch drop tine. Stupidest move I ve made in our years out west

Comment

ttt

Comment

Yes he will be bigger. Has ALOT of growing left to do...WIll have more mass also

Comment

He's going to be awesome

Comment

We sure hope so. I would love to see him make it another yr or so.

Comment

He will have some Character that's for sure

Comment

Originally posted by BIGTERRY75 View Post
                    We sure hope so. I would love to see him make it another yr or so.
                    Drop tines aren't genetics and don't care over yr to yr so if you want a drop time buck you may only get one year

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      Drop tines aren't genetics and don't care over yr to yr so if you want a drop time buck you may only get one year
                      He already has them on his second year.

Comment

A brute

Comment

I thought that as well. This is his 3rd yr to have at least one drop.

We are still looking for the deer that had the 3rd main beam from last yr as well.
                          Even if he is just a straight 8 this yr. He should have tons of mass.

Comment

You say some of the Darndest things.

Comment

Their was a wide 10 with a drop killed off our place a few years back,he had the drop tine for three years we had him on camera ,don't know about the other three years

Comment

Working...
                              X