Church fire last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Church fire last night.

This is the second one in two days here in Tyler. They had 3 in Athens a couple days ago. Please pray for all the church patrons who lost their places of worship.
    Attached Files

These guys need some serious help, I cant even begin to imagine what they are thinking.

Comment

wow

that's devastating

had no idea this was going on

sent

Comment

Prayers sent, that is a bad looking fire!

Comment

Have they determindif they were set or just coincedents, man thats alot of churches in one area

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
            Have they determindif they were set or just coincedents, man thats alot of churches in one area
            I think the 3 in Athens have been labeled Arson. The two in Tyler have not as of yet, but the ATF is involved.

Comment

the people doing this may not have been Prayed for until now, Pray for their Salvation and that they will receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior

Comment

I heard about this last night. I hope it doesn't spread west to my church in Mabank.

Comment

It has got to be the same guy

Comment

The first came in @ 6:24 pm Saturday evening. Last night while we were eating @ 6:26, our alarm went off. Needless to say, we told our relief this morning that they had better eat before 6:00 tonight!

Comment

Ya, all these have got to be linked to the same guy/group. The first one we had in athens was on new years day. Then 10 days later we had two in one night. Now it seems they have moved to the tyler area. I would have someone mount up at all of the churches in the area, and make sure all alarms are set.

Comment

Hope they catch that sorry son of a gun. Glad to see the master streams working, those truss construction churches are a death trap, be careful.

Comment

Prayers sent for church and lost soul!

Comment

I pray for their new church to be built soon

Comment

Arson!! All probably have multi set points and burned quickly.

Comment

Working...
                              X