Matthews Passion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matthews Passion

Gonna buy my wife a bow for christmas and was wondering about the matthews passion I had seen advertized on tv. Anyone have one? How much are they going for? Ive looked at the diamond edge and the parker sidekick, I was just wondering what the price difference would be. Thanks guys and gals.

I would imagine that they are around $800 Call smithfield archery in Ft. Worth (817) 759-2220 I know Rhonda has one

Comment

$750-800, have had a couple here throught she shop. I love the bow, as do lots of other folks. I have several guys thinking of getting one and having the limbs dipped. Smooth good shooting bow. I have one here right now that with 27" cam, 55lb, 310gr arrow is shooting 280.

There is no comparison between it and the parker, there like apples and oranges. High end, compared to entry level. Another diff is the mathews has more letoff and is way smoother than both the others bows.

Comment

Hoyt has a new one this year called the vicxen. Vicky from Archers Choice is the name behind it.

Comment

Murdock Rachel has been shooting her passion since September and she swears by it. She loved the smooth draw and light weight. She has so far taken a 10'6" alligator, a Doe, and just this past weekend she took a real nice P&Y Buck from the Panther Creek Ranch, www.panthercreekranch.com ...
          We have always said to each their own on a bow but the Passion is a very reliable, smooth drawing, and fast shooting bow.

Comment

Bought my daughter a passion when she had her DXT stolen. She really likes it and says it is smooth drawing and very forgiving. It looks like a sweet ride to me.

Comment

Working...
            X