• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thebowhunters View Post
    With that trip being canceled let’s go bow fishing

Tell me more. Something I’ve never done but want too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are booked for Jackson, Wy in mind June. It ain’t happening.

Comment

32,000 new cases in the USA today and still climbing as of 15 minutes ago. When this is all over we are definitely going to take a trip and do some amazing stuff but not until there is a vaccine. Good luck I hope you get it cancelled and all your money returned.

Comment

We're booked to go back to Roatan in July.

Might be staying in the states and going to Vegas, instead ... and diving at Lake Mead (Hoover Dam).

Sent from my SM-A600AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

My daughter had a school trip planned in June. They were supposed to be going to Greece as their main destination (and other places as well through a cruise). Looks like that's not going to happen.

The company they booked with isn't wanting to give a refund but a voucher instead. I'm not thrilled about that because I don't want my money just setting there waiting to be used at a later date. I haven't given up as of yet on getting a refund.

Comment

Cancelled Vegas trip for st pattys day. Rebooked may 11 thinking that's not happening either. Suppose to take rv to aransas pass for 5 months starting April 1 rv place called and said don't come rescheduled for May 1. No Easter with grand kids so just hunkered down at the house since we are in the 65 and older group. I personally think it's going to be years before anything is ever normal again

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                We are booked for Jackson, Wy in mind June. It ain’t happening.
                Really hope you are wrong!!!

Comment

We had a trip to Scotland booked for June. I doubt that happens now.

Comment

I think I'd be saving funds and plan on an extra good trip for next summer.

Comment

Wife booked flights to go to Wrigley for July 4th. $212 two people round trip.

Comment

Wife asked what I wanted to do for vacation this year. I told her we could probably get a good deal on a cruise. She didn't think it was funny. I may look for a rv to make some trips.

Comment

I think travel and vacation is out this year. The State of Alaska just nixed killed brown bear season for nonresidents. This is a mess.

Comment

We have a vegas trip planned early may that will be canceled.. I am just hoping my lineman school starts on time early may.. Or at least maybe they will just postpone it and not completely cancel it.. I should have a elk tag in September.. But at this point no one knows what is going on lol

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                              We have a vegas trip planned early may that will be canceled.. I am just hoping my lineman school starts on time early may.. Or at least maybe they will just postpone it and not completely cancel it.. I should have a elk tag in September.. But at this point no one knows what is going on lol

One thing I can guarantee is I will be killing doves opening day. I’m going to try and get in a turkey hunt but my wife may Freak out about me driving 8hs by myself to the ranch.

Comment

Have a trip to Vegas June 19th. Haven’t canceled and hopefully won’t have to.

Comment

Working...
                                X