Post your County if under "Shelter in Place"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    I haven’t seen it official but someone was saying liquor stores are considered essential but gun stores aren’t. [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I have a good friend that works at the An.-Bush plant in Houston. He got a letter last week saying that they were essential

Comment

I think the essential for hooch came about when some city did the lockdown that included MJ dispensary / booze so folks went loco & reversed it quick.

~~~~~~~~

Cameron is SiP & have a fine up to 1k.

We in hidalgo have a curfew from 10pm to 5am for non essential travel.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        I haven’t seen it official but someone was saying liquor stores are considered essential but gun stores aren’t. [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Liquor stores in Dallas are open. Mayor was saying Gun stores are not. Not sure of they are open or not. Several cities have already banned the sale of firearms.

I saw an article that Denver Colorado imposed "shelter in place" order and liquor stores and dispensaries were considered "essential services". Within 3 hours he reversed the category to "non essential" because of the mobs of people lined up at both.

Comment

Evidently car sales are essential. The Porsche dealer across the street looks as open as ever.

Comment

Tarrent County, that's Ft Worth area, just issued shelter decree. We have heard Parker county (Weatherford) could be next? Also case confirmed in Erath (Stephenville).

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              Yep. It's all a decoy to get them looking in the wrong direction. I got a network of people straightening the curves and flattening the hills
              Careful, the mountain might get you, but the Law.............

Comment

Bell, I’m still working thou, ag dealer

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                  OK. Anyone want to take bet as I’m a betting man. Lots of us will be on road today. I have a$100 bill out for anyone that wants to chance it. Not one member of TBH will get stopped by LE today for traffic- If someone does take it I need to see citation or warning and contact reason can not be a collision
                  You can scratch speeding in a school zone off that list

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    Yep. It's all a decoy to get them looking in the wrong direction. I got a network of people straightening the curves and flattening the hills
                    We are making our way the only way that we know how

Comment

Add Collin County to the list.

Comment

Victoria county now has 3 confirmed cases so we might be joining that list pretty quick

Comment

Austin joined the list-- I guess Travis County punted.
                          Stay Home - Work Safe Order

Comment

So nobody wants to make the $100 bet- do I need to put odds up and maybe get a nibble

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                              Welp, Harris county now on the list

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              Originally posted by daniel044 View Post
                              Id expect once Harris county does this all surrounding counties will follow suit. Got my toilet paper and snacks ready for the lockdown.... haha

Harris County is NOT a "shelter in place". They specifically avoided calling it that so "essential" businesses can still function... As was said in the news conference this morning, Houston and Harris County is the center of the oil industry and they do not want to shut the energy sector down... It's a "Stay Home Work Safe" declaration... that really does not do much... They've even left the city and county parks open (as are all national parks)... this is far from a Shelter in Place order.

Comment

Milam just was put in one

Comment

Working...
                                X