No announcement yet.

How are you staying busy or productive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worked a couple half days in the office and telework from home for the rest of the day. Problem is there’s nothing I can do from home so if I get a phone call or email I have to tell the person that I’ll take care of the issue when I get back in the office. Next week is minimal time in the office. Go in, put out any fires, go home. I’m already bored doing this because I can’t get involved in any big projects while I’m at home. I’m going to have to find another hobby. Retirement sounds awful boring right now.

Comment

I just finished putting a new floor on my utility trailer.

Comment

Going to work and enjoying more family time. My kids and grandkids live next door and 2 blocks away. Great times!

Comment

Stay home day for me and finish weekly reports. Gonna clean the house, then clean a couple guns and do some reloading.

Comment

sent home yesterday early, back today after office decontam ... lol!

Comment

Woohoo! Just got a call, about 30,000 acres needs some coyote eradication done! Gonna be just me, the coyotes, and mesquites for the next few weeks!

Comment

they have us working still....split us into nights and days to reduce chance of infection....i start nights in a week.....not happy

Comment

I'm re-finishing a recurve I bought out of the classified a few weeks ago.

Comment

Woohoo...…….getting thru a stack of emails as the rain was falling. The fertilizer on this yard will explode within the next 3 days. Made a few business calls. Now lets see...….hum.....dunno! LOL!

Comment

Same old stuff so far. Ag mechanic

Comment

I’m running around the neighborhood, doing pull-ups at the local park swing, lunges, jumping jacks, push-ups and several other bodyweight exercises.

Then I’m drinking it all away because I’m so bored[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m tired of watching George Brett and Nolan Ryan games. At this point if they had a televised volleyball game that was live not only would I watch but good chance I’d get on computer and bet. I know nothing about volleyball either

Comment

The dairy never stops

If I get sick.... the dairy still goes on

If trucking and market close.... the diary still goes on

Biggest catastrophe that COULD HIT would be feed supply. If it goes down, then I honestly have no answer other than massive casualties and catastrophic financial loss... and the dairy would still be going on

Comment

Working remotely this week, Information Technology job, I can work from anywhere there's Internet or Cell coverage. The folks at our branch locations, don't even know I'm not in the office. I work remotely a lot anyway, Pandemic or not, it's normal IT Stuff for me.

Comment

Today, I've taken the opportunity to clean and reorganize my work bench area in the garage. Discarded a bunch of "stuff" and moved things around to be more where I need them. I need to do this to the crap in the storage shed, but it's raining too much (not complaining).

Comment

Working...
                                X