• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And this is as recent as last week.

Warning: VERY GRAPHIC!

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
      Everyone thinks they will live a long life and die at an advanced age. Well, it doesn't always work out that way. I will be 64 next month, and i am 4 years into a 2 to 10 year prognosis. At this time, i fell like 2 to 10 years from today is more like it. As long as i can maintain some quality of life, i would just as soon continue on with it. Don't believe i will take that walk into the woods, but when the time comes who knows how one would feel.
      I have always been of the opinion that suicide was not for me, but woe be it to those sob's who might be driving me there. And i am still of that opinion.
      Most of my regrets will be not seeing all of my grandchildren into adulthood. Spending lots of time with them and trying to influence their lives as much as i can. Sure do wish i would have had a reason to go in and have a ct, or scan, i had zero symptoms until i had back pain, from tumor on my spine. I have 2 friends who have the same thing, but had early diagnosis and are fine with only losing a kidney. Luck of the draw i guess.
      Bogey
      It takes a big heart to write that and put it out on the web. I only hope I can be as level headed if I had the same diagnosis.

Comment

Everyone thinks they will live a long life and die at an advanced age. Well, it doesn't always work out that way. I will be 64 next month, and i am 4 years into a 2 to 10 year prognosis. At this time, i fell like 2 to 10 years from today is more like it. As long as i can maintain some quality of life, i would just as soon continue on with it. Don't believe i will take that walk into the woods, but when the time comes who knows how one would feel.
        I have always been of the opinion that suicide was not for me, but woe be it to those sob's who might be driving me there. And i am still of that opinion.
        Most of my regrets will be not seeing all of my grandchildren into adulthood. Spending lots of time with them and trying to influence their lives as much as i can. Sure do wish i would have had a reason to go in and have a ct, or scan, i had zero symptoms until i had back pain, from tumor on my spine. I have 2 friends who have the same thing, but had early diagnosis and are fine with only losing a kidney. Luck of the draw i guess.
        God bless you sir....prayers your way.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
          Burnadell for the internet win of the day. I laughed out loud and my wife just looked at me.
          Don't encourage him. He thinks my wife is sexy and she thinks he's soooooo sweet....like a great-great grandfather who wears orthopedic shoes and can hide his own easter eggs.

Comment

Not a one of us are even promised tomorrow, sir. It sounds like you're trying to make everyday count and that's the way we all should live our lives. Many men will die before you, that thought they had 50 more years and simply wasted today.

Comment

I'm gonna try to..…………"Live like I'm Dying!"
              After my scare 3 years ago it is even harder to phantom that day we all must meet alone. I dang sure feel confident that it wont be short walk to the woods with a big gun however...….

Comment

Up

Comment

Prayers up for the man and his family.

Comment

First off, how does anybody get sinus cancer and what in the world would cause that?

Prayers up for your buddy.

Comment

so sad for him, his children and family. Prayers

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        I don't even want to die with pants on.
                        But then they may just put "Shorty" on your headstone

Comment

Lmao....he ain’t real big, but he’s a helluva worker.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mark has now entered hospice. May God ease his pain soon. Please continue to pray for Mark, his wife and 2 babies, his family and friends.

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and family.

Comment

prayers up

Comment

Working...
                                X