Health Care Professionals - Blessings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Health Care Professionals - Blessings

To all the doctors, nurses, paramedics, EMT’s, techs, and everyone that works in and supports the health care profession....bless you and your families. As this current situations evolves you are our front line soldiers. Thank you for your dedication, your skills and compassion. Please be safe and vigilant. Please consider this my virtual high five. You got this!

My daughter is a team lead as a respiratory therapist at Harris in Forth Worth, I'm more worried for her than I am me. Hope it gets better.

Comment

In this battle...…………………
      They are, the front lines...……………………
      Thank you………...

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
        My daughter is a team lead as a respiratory therapist at Harris in Forth Worth, I'm more worried for her than I am me. Hope it gets better.
        My oldest is a nurse at Eastern Maine Medical in Bangor. I’m in the same boat as you. I’m proud of her but pray she stays well.

Comment

Thanks. My wife and I work at the same clinic/hospital. I’m a family practice MD and she is a family practice NP. Today they closed the school for 2 weeks. We can’t exactly just stay home, so I’m not sure what we are going to do with our 4, 5, and 8 year old.

Comment

Thank you

I am the coordinator (and an xray tech) for a department at the hospital I work for

Son is a nurse in Houston

Daughter is a pharmacy tech at a hospital in Tyler

Definitely concerning

Comment

Amen

Comment

Gonna be a bumpy ride but we will make it! My wife and I are both doctors but not exactly in the heat of things. I have no idea what to expect.

Comment

Our hearts and prayers are with them all. Whether it's COVID-19, disasters, fires, or anything else, we couldn't do it without you. God Bless and thank you!

Comment

A big thank you to all of them.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Director of Supply Chain Management at 420 bed facility in West Texas...things have been very interesting the past few weeks, but we will weather the storm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife is a nurse and I am worried for her, not so much that she won't take care of herself, it's just people are stupid, and now they are CRAZY STUPID. People are freaking out and it hasn't got BAD yet. How stupid are they going to get if this thing gets really bad like the media is portraying. Hate to say it, but I asked if she needed to start carrying. It's a shame that we have to worry about the ones that are caring for the sick who've changed to deranged. I pray for her safety and well being everyday, she is a Saint. All Nurses Are!

Comment

My daughter is neuro icu nurse at parkland, not as worried with her on an isolation floor, has had 3 patients so far, as I would if she was ER. I'm a fireman and just assume I'll get it but not worried to much since in relatively good health

Comment

My oldest daughter is a nurse practitioner for infectious disease doctor, she came over today and we had some good discussions. My wife is a home health nurse seeing mostly geriatric patients that are very nervous.

Comment

My wife works for a Pediatric clinic. She is dreading tomorrow! LOL!! Sad but true.

Comment

Working...
                              X