No announcement yet.

Mortgage Refinance - New Records Interest Rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Trey for the refi hookup. Was able to shave over 1.5% off of my loan which is HUGE. Couldn’t be happier with the entire process so far.

Comment

I have already posted on here about how thankful I am for this site, and for Trey helping my family out. We are going to be paying for a 2nd daycare here soon and we were stressed about it but the savings from the refinancing gave us some breathing room. I now have my dad and a few friends going through the process with Trey as well. Given his hard work and willingness to help everyone on here I think we should come together and get him a cool gift from some of the talented guys on here. Whether its a custom knife, rifle, pistol, hunt but something to show our appreciation for taking care of this community, family and friends. I can organize it if people are interested in this idea.

Shoot me a PM if interested

Comment

What if you did not want to do a 30 year deal? perhaps 125k for 10 years? Do people in the mortgage business only want "big" deals?

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
          Since the feds announced today they’re cutting by another .5%, what difference does that make on your loans? Do they drop by another .5%? I’m not real savvy on this type stuff. Thanks.
          There is no direct correlation, but pretty much everything (stock market, mortgage interest rates, auto interest rates, etc) have dropped.

Interest rates and loan terms are are subject to change without notice. Your exact rate or rate quote will be determined by your loan terms, credit scoare and value. Nothing in my posts are (or should be construed as) an offer to extend credit.

Trey Powers
          Senior Loan Officer
          City Bank Mortgage (An Equal Opportunity Lender)
          1326 Hwy 290
          Dripping Springs, Tx 78620
          512-203-5869
          trey@treypowers.com
          NMLS 1294913
          Last edited by Tex_Cattleman; 03-05-2020, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
            Yeah I’ve got a 3.375 30 year. Got it in 2016 and just not sure it’s worth it right now
            It is worth a look if:
            You pay PMI (may be reduced significantly based on your new loan to value ratio
            You are in an adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) - consider getting out now
            You are in an FHA loan (requires mortgage insurance for life)
            You wish to get cash out of your equity.
            Last edited by Tex_Cattleman; 03-05-2020, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
              What if you did not want to do a 30 year deal? perhaps 125k for 10 years? Do people in the mortgage business only want "big" deals?
              Not sure about other loan officers. For me - I want to help everyone who can benefit from a refinance. I am happy with every loan.
              Last edited by Tex_Cattleman; 03-05-2020, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Locked in this evening at 2.5 on a 15.

Comment

Submitted online app. a little bit ago, minus all the docs. Hopefully I can get an idea of what my numbers will be before I go thru all the work of getting the other stuff together & downloaded onto my computer & uploaded over. I'm not computer savvy so all that stuff takes me hours upon hours of figuring it out!
                  I wish I could walk thru the door w/a pile of papers & say "have at it!" but I feel like those days are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                    Submitted online app. a little bit ago, minus all the docs. Hopefully I can get an idea of what my numbers will be before I go thru all the work of getting the other stuff together & downloaded onto my computer & uploaded over. I'm not computer savvy so all that stuff takes me hours upon hours of figuring it out!
                    I wish I could walk thru the door w/a pile of papers & say "have at it!" but I feel like those days are gone.
                    Submitting documents is not required to get your loan going on my end.

Interest rates and loan terms are are subject to change without notice. Your exact rate or rate quote will be determined by your loan terms, credit scoare and value. Nothing in my posts are (or should be construed as) an offer to extend credit.

Trey Powers
                    Senior Loan Officer
                    1326 Hwy 290
                    512-203-5869
                    trey@treypowers.com
                    NMLS 1294913
                    Last edited by Tex_Cattleman; 03-05-2020, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                      Locked in this evening at 2.5 on a 15.
                      Good for you! I haven't heard of a rate that low without paying points.

Trey Powers
                      Senior Loan Officer
                      1326 Hwy 290
                      512-203-5869
                      trey@treypowers.com
                      NMLS 1294913
                      Last edited by Tex_Cattleman; 03-05-2020, 10:53 AM.

Comment

OK night owls, you have three hours of open line Tuesday!

If you left me a voicemail yesterday or today, I haven't heard it. We can talk now.

I'm driving two hours there and two hours back to pick up 4 bags of feed we ran out of today. I'm available for a call until 2:30 am. We can talk mortgage, hunting, fishing, animals or kids.

Really I just need help staying awake. If I don't answer, I'm talking to another TBHer or I fell asleep on the road.
                        Trey
                        512-203-5869

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Caldwell. DOH!!!

Comment

He ll keep u awake...man that stinks. Good to talk to you. Sorry i couldnt talk much longer. Gota hit the bunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
                              Caldwell. DOH!!!

man, some people will do anything to cut in line and talk to you about their refi

i know that sux but i'm sure that guy helped keep you awake for awhile.

Comment

Wanted to bring this to the top for morning traffic.

I have already posted on here about how thankful I am for this site, and for Trey helping my family out. We are going to be paying for a 2nd daycare here soon and we were stressed about it but the savings from the refinancing gave us some breathing room. I now have my dad and a few friends going through the process with Trey as well. Given his hard work and willingness to help everyone on here I think we should come together and get him a cool gift from some of the talented guys on here. Whether its a custom knife, rifle, pistol, hunt but something to show our appreciation for taking care of this community, family and friends. I can organize it if people are interested in this idea.

Shoot me a PM if interested

Comment

Working...
                                X