Anybody here bike to the stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeremy360 View Post
    Those fin grips will wear finish on a nice gun. I'm not a fan of handle bar mounts...too easy for stuff to get messed up. A scabbard or half scabbard works pretty decent. At least for me.
    That's a cool setup but that seat!! My butt and other stuff hurts just looking at it

Comment

Yep!

Click image for larger version

Name:	5F48FAB2-16A2-457A-86D5-03B7EF916D2F.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	205.6 KB
ID:	24607806

Comment

I've tried several bow mounting options and they all have drawbacks. I think carrying your bow in a sling or backpack device on your body might be the best method. Unless your path or trail is clear and smooth, having a bow mounted on the bike itself runs a risk of damage if you have a wreck or lay the bike over accidentally.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
          I've tried several bow mounting options and they all have drawbacks. I think carrying your bow in a sling or backpack device on your body might be the best method. Unless your path or trail is clear and smooth, having a bow mounted on the bike itself runs a risk of damage if you have a wreck or lay the bike over accidentally.

That is true and something I did not think about. Although it is really smooth except for the hog damage which I’m pretty sure I can maneuver around on a bike.

Comment

Curious if you saw any difference in deer movement when using it vs a truck?

Comment

How are you carrying your gear/bow/gun into your areas?

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                Curious if you saw any difference in deer movement when using it vs a truck?
                Not really. I still park the bike several hundred yards away from my stands.

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                How are you carrying your gear/bow/gun into your areas?
                I strap my bow on my badlands pack. I have a small cooler I strap on the rack. Since that pic was taken, I’ve added a front rack as well.

Comment

Too many rocks where I hunt. I hit one that was about the size of a softball. Azz over tea kettle, rifle, backpack.....Face plant at 4am broke me of sucking eggs.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Getting closer to being hunt ready. Here is a before and after picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody else have any upgrades they have done to their bike?

Comment

I’ve added front and rear racks, fenders, below the seat tool pouch, air pump, splash guard on the down tube to protect the battery and a cell phone holder. Also put in liners and slimed the tires.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	987A958F-9674-47F5-96F3-E9C2651BD30A.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	24607986
                        Last edited by Humper; 02-04-2020, 03:40 PM.

Comment

I got a thread where I built a few e bikes . Bow holders, headlight, rear rack, pump, storage bag etc. Slime or foam the tires.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                            I’ve added front and rear racks, fenders, below the seat tool pouch, air pump, splash guard on the down tube to protect the battery and a cell phone holder. Also put in liners and slimed the tires.
                            [ATTACH]990783[/ATTACH]
                            Where did you get that rack?

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                              I got a thread where I built a few e bikes . Bow holders, headlight, rear rack, pump, storage bag etc. Slime or foam the tires.
                              Thanks Ill look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                                What kind of mount is this and where did you get it? This would work perfect. I just have so much stuff on my bars its going to be hard to add anything. Im talking about the parts that the holders are attached to.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X