Don't you just hate.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you just hate.....

When you're driving to work and see critters you need to be out shootin? There's snow on the ground,hardly any wind and I see a nice furred up coyote 100 yards off the road eatin breakfast. He just watched me drive by and kept eatin. Just standing there mocking me all fat and sassy like. Sorry sucker dog. When I grow up I ain't gonna work. It sucks.

I cant wait to grow up

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
      I cant wait to grow up
      I know the feeling. I can't either. I'm gonna have a hot rich wife and I'm gonna hunt all day every day.....well I'm setting my sights a little high. I'd settle for an ugly rich wife.

Comment

Yep. I saw a sounder of hogs off of I-20 on the way home from the lease on Sunday.

Comment

I’m sitting at La Cantera resort in San Antonio watching a buck chase 3 doe as we speak, sucks having to work watching bucks during a cold front during the rut!

Comment

Told my wife this last night, I need to hunt more. She just smirked. Haha.

Christian, go drive around and look at some of the deer. Those at LaCantera are nice but are babies coated to some I’ve seen. Got to fair oaks ranch to see a ton of nice axis.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
              I know the feeling. I can't either. I'm gonna have a hot rich wife and I'm gonna hunt all day every day.....well I'm setting my sights a little high. I'd settle for an ugly rich wife.
              What's the max she can weight?

Comment

I was out in the blind at the house this morning. 14 does and two small bucks and they are beginning to get interested in the girls. Oh and it was snowing, this global warming thing doesn't seem to be panning out.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  Didn't really think about that. If she's not gonna be a good lookin woman she might as well be big enough to snuggle up next to and keep me warm in the Winter time. But not heavy enough that she'll roll over on me and suffocate and kill me dead.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    How many acres are we talking about here?

Comment

Didn't really think about that. If she's not gonna be a good lookin woman she might as well be big enough to snuggle up next to and keep me warm in the Winter time. But not heavy enough that she'll roll over on me and suffocate and kill me dead.
                      Warmth in the winter and shade in the summer

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                        Warmth in the winter and shade in the summer
                        Lol There you go. I'd have it made.

Comment

LOL That really made me laugh.

Now about the "bouncing her biscuit" ?

Comment

What about that kinda hot methhead form the tobacco store? I thought y'all would have hooked up by now. Maybe her family is rich or has land somewhere.

You crack me up, okrattler.... and make some very valid points on here.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                              How many acres are we talking about here?

HA! another good question

Comment

Working...
                              X