North Texas Polaris dealer ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Texas Polaris dealer ?

My oldest son is in the market for a new ranger crew. Any recommendations for a north Texas dealer ? Or ones to avoid ?? Thanks in advance

Lawton motor sports

No state tax well worth the drive.

I saved close to 2k

Comment

My experience: don't go to Louis Powersports in Greenville.

A while back they had advertised on their website a certain price for an atv. I go up there and one... Couldn't test drive. Then the price was about 3k more due to some fees and other BS.

I told them I wasn't paying that much so they told me they had a used one that's a year old.... That price was basically the same only one size bigger but looked like it had been taken to every mud bog around.

Just my experience though. I bought a used Polaris Sportsman off Craiglist for much cheaper. Couldn't be happier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How far of a drive is it for you to Goldthwaite?

Hoffpauir saved me over $1500 bucks on the last 800 Crew I bought and has done so for many of my friends as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
          How far of a drive is it for you to Goldthwaite?

Hoffpauir saved me over $1500 bucks on the last 800 Crew I bought and has done so for many of my friends as well.
          This!!

My buddy bought one there and it was several thousand cheaper than anywhere else he looked. He drove down from Abilene to get it.

Dave

Comment

I've done business with four wheels of Texas I Ft Worth and been pleased

Comment

Just bought a 17 1000 crew from Jones Powersports in Durant. By far the cheapest price.

Call and talk with Geoff, tell him Chett Simons sent you

Comment

Originally posted by berettadave View Post
                This!!

My buddy bought one there and it was several thousand cheaper than anywhere else he looked. He drove down from Abilene to get it.

Dave
                Second that. They will deliver it to you. People out of state buy from them and pay for the delivery and still save $. My FIL drives for them and he delivers all over the state and neighboring states.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post

A while back they had advertised on their website a certain price for an atv. I go up there and one... Couldn't test drive. Then the price was about 3k more due to some fees and other BS.

I told them I wasn't paying that much so they told me they had a used one that's a year old.... That price was basically the same only one size bigger but looked like it had been taken to every mud bog around.

Just my experience though. I bought a used Polaris Sportsman off Craiglist for much cheaper. Couldn't be happier.

That is the exact opposite of my experience with them a couple months back while purchasing my can am.
                  Got to test drive it and saved over $1500 compared to other dealers in the metrmess area.
                  Even got a windshield thrown in which the salesman (Buzz Hanna) delivered to me in Richardson so I wouldnt have to make the drive to Greenville to pick it up.
                  Was a great experience and will gladly do business with them again.,

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post

I second this. My family purchased multiple units from them in the last several years but after the last visit we will not be back. Will try Hoffpauir or Lake Whitney Polaris.

Comment

bought a RZR from jones powersports in Durant OK. saved several thousand because of no sales tax there. They were a little cheaper on the price as well. Had to take it back up there because a tech had hooked up something wrong on the transmission causing it to overheat. they gave me a different new unit since I had only unloaded it from the trailer and rode about 2 miles before it overheated. I've known about 6-8 other people who have purchased from them as well. Was pleased with them overall

Comment

Jones Powersports in Durant! Hands down the best price and service in the region. stay AWAY from Freedom Powersports, i'll never step foot in there again.

Comment

The dealer in Athens cut us the best deal within a short distance. Lewis in Greenville would not deal with us at all. We even showed them the print off the the Athens dealer and they said they would not go that. Plus the one in Athens thru in a Yeti roadie.

Comment

I won't go anywhere else besides four wheels of texas, no bs and has always been the cheapest we have found.. Oklahoma wasnt any cheaper for me but I am tax exempt in Texas.. I like the ft worth location but the Decatur location is good as well..

Comment

I've bought a few machines from Broadway Yamaha in Tyler - they also sell Polaris and Can Am. I've also got several buddies and relatives that have bought from them as well. I haven't heard a bad story yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X