NAP Hellrazors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NAP Hellrazors

I found some on clearance and was wondering if anyone on the GS has used them and had any luck with them?? I would use them on deer mainly maybe hogs and possibly turkey.

Thanks guys/gals

Ttt

Comment

Hellrazor shoots them, hence the name. Pretty sure he killed an elk in the last couple of months with that head.

Comment

Took three deer with them last year. I like them better than slick tricks.

Comment

Hellrazors

Great broadheads, sharp and durable.

Comment

Shot two small piggys with them last year. Arrow went through first pig and stuck in the neck of the second. Both went down pretty quick. I like them and will continue to use them and my slick tricks. Friend of mine found them on clearance for $10 and bought them for me.

Comment

I picked some up on sale last year, and I have had no issues. Only shot one doe so far with them and she only went about 20 yards. I used to only shoot G5 Montec CS heads but I like the price tag on the Hellrazors better.

Comment

i love the hellrazors i shoot them in the 100 grain compounds and the 125 out of crossbows. i swear by these!! they are sharp spin great and fly great. easy to sharpen i use a wet stone or diamond stone just drag it backwards a few times then rotate it until all the blades are covered. ive never had one bend break or warm
                big hog with the hellrazor 125

Comment

I like them. Killed several deer with them.

Comment

I like them, especially if they are on clearance.

Comment

I have shot them as my fixed blade option for a few years and I have never had any bad experiences with them. I only shot one deer with them and she didn't go 25 yards before she fell over. I would shoot them all the time, but they just don't group as well as the Rages with my bow. They group about 3 inches low with my setup for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by JKaggie07 View Post
                        I have shot them as my fixed blade option for a few years and I have never had any bad experiences with them. I only shot one deer with them and she didn't go 25 yards before she fell over. I would shoot them all the time, but they just don't group as well as the Rages with my bow. They group about 3 inches low with my setup for some reason.
                        Lower your nocking point and they will be spot on. You can either do that by raising your rest up in small increments.

Comment

Originally posted by Csmith52779 View Post
                          Lower your nocking point and they will be spot on. You can either do that by raising your rest up in small increments.
                          Good info! I am certain that it is an issue that could be worked out with some minor adjustments. I just like to shoot a head that is consistent with my field points. Especially for longer shots. I really like using fixed blades for spot and stalk. Mainly if I have to shoot through grass.

Comment

Yeah that will get you flying good and it wont change your POI on FP or mechs. get it close at 20 and step back to 50 or so and fine tune it there that will give you the best results as far as fine tuning for your broadheads.

Comment

That's all I shoot and I'll never change!... Great BH in my book if u don't want them let me know buddy!

Comment

Working...
                              X